Chapter 7: The Clubroom

"Going to Kurikomi Academy like a normal student's day. It seemed that it was going to be another boring day for Masume but atleast he and Yuki can get to visit the clubroom of The Union of Mages club. Masume assumed that inside the clubroom it will be filled with fantasy dreamers that wants to have magic but just imagines that they have magic even if they don't. Masume smiled and laughs as he rides along the road with Yuki to Kukomori Academy thinking it would make his day a little more brighter if he visit the club"

"As they reached the Academy, Yuki became hype on what the club is doing but Masume stayed silent as telling the truth to Yuki that they don't literally use magic it would break the expectations of Yuki and to see Yuki's expectations get broken by looking on what the club is doing, it would make a good laugh for him because her expectations were false" 

"As they both arrived at the lobby, they did their everyday routine at the Academy. Masume went to his classroom while Yuki will stay at the lobby and hides away from people by using invisibility so that they could not see her, when class has been dismissed Masume and Yuki heads to the clubroom of The Union of Mages Club"

"So this is clubroom of The Union of Mages Club" (Masume)

"Am so thrilled to see what's inside" (Yuki)

"I bet you will be surprised" (Masume)

"As they opened the door. They were greeted with people who seem to be fighting using objects as if they were imagining that it was their weapons. Yuki glared with disappointment of what she saw. Masume looked to Yuki's dead face. Seeing her being disappointment from her expectation made him laugh silently"

"Well you should not expect big things you know" (Masume)

"Don't worry am sure i could make something out of this" (Yuki)

"Really?" (Masume)

"Don't underestimate my mage powers" (Yuki)

"Well okay but just don't blow up the entire clubroom" (Masume)

"Yuki went inside the clubroom greeting everybody with a smile. Everybody seemed to be happy on what they are doing. Yuki asked the club president if she can join. The president gladly accepted Yuki as a new club member" 

"So what do you people usual do here?" (Yuki)

"Well we usual practice on using magic by doing training" (Club President)

"But it doesn't seem that you people are using magic" (Yuki)

"Really! But am sure we already mastered the arts of magic" (Club President)

"Well going here is such a waste of time let's go home Yuki" (Masume)

"Wait! I still want to stay here for a bit" (Yuki)

"Bu-"(Masume)

"Please!" (Yuki)

"Okay! Fine just don't get me so bored" (Masume)

"Yay! Thank you Masume-senpai" (Yuki)

"Yeah sure" (Masume)

"So do you want to know real magic?" (Yuki)

"Really?" (Club President)

"Hey! I didn't say you could teach them how to use magic" (Masume)

"Ohhhhh~ But you said that you don't want to get bored! Am i right?" (Yuki)

"Dam you!" (Masume)

"Hehehehe" (Yuki)

"So why are you two talking about teaching us magic?" (Club President)

"Well I myself is a true mage" (Yuki)

"Really? You're just joking right?" (Club President)

"No! What am saying is all true" (Yuki)

"Okay?" (Club President)

"And by the way what is your name?" (Yuki)

"My name is Sumiko" (Sumiko)

"My name is Yuki nice to met you" (Yuki)

"Do you want to know the rest of the club members?" (Sumiko)

"Sure! I love to!" (Yuki)

"Nice! So that person on the table reading a book is Ryoko. She is also the vice president of the Club" (Sumiko)

"Okay" (Yuki)

"Those two who are doing training together is Fuki on the right and kaede on the left" (Sumiko)

"Okay" (Yuki)

"And those two who are sleeping together is Lily and Rose" (Sumiko)

"Are they twins or something?" (Yuki)

"Yes! They are both siblings and their hometown was Berlin,Germany but they moved to Japan due to their father's work" (Sumiko)

"Wait! So they have mixed nationality?!" (Yuki)

"Yes, There mother is Japanese while there father is German" (Sumiko)

"Oh! Interesting?!" (Yuki)

"Wow! I got to admit this Club is more than meets the eye" (Masume)

"See! I told you this was not a waste of your time!" (Yuki)

"He he, Alright you got me" (Masume)

"You two seemed to be close are you sibling to each other?" (Sumiko)

"What?! No!" (Yuki)

"What you two couples?" (Sumiko)

"No! Never!" (Yuki & Masume)

"But why are both of you blushing?" (Sumiko)

"Oh! It's just the temperature here is getting hotter that's all" (Yuki)

"Oh okay~" (Sumiko)

"Stop It!" (Yuki)

"Okay I'll stop" (Sumiko)

"Good" (Yuki)

"So when are you going to start teaching us to use MAGIC" (Sumiko)

"Maybe tomorrow since it getting dark" (Yuki)

"Okay I'll look forward for tomorrow" (Sumiko)

"After Classes let's head to the Clubroom" (Yuki)

"Okay" (Sumiko)

"Bye Sumiko!" (Yuki)

"Good bye Yuki! Be safe!" (Sumiko)

 "Masume and Yuki went back to their house and awaited for the new journey to continue tomorrow"