What you do for christmas

I decided to add some shirt scenarios so I can keep up with updating

Leo

You and Leo go out for walks and get presents, well you get the presents but Leo pays for them when you help him, it's nice because it gets dark much quicker so you can go out earlier than normal. You often help him with basic Christmas stuff and even introduce him to your traditions which he ended up taking on himself.
Spending time together just curled up in a warm blanket watching movies (and re-runs of space heros) while drinking hot coco.

'You know, I don't need presents when I have the best one right here' he nuzzled your neck as you laughed
'Me too'

Donnie

You and Donnie get put on decorating duty. since Donnie is the technology nerd he is in charge of lights, and he's tall so he doesn't really need a ladder normally just a stool. You were the one who decorated the tree, since the boys could never decide on what colour to pick you were the one who got to choose, you often went with gold and white since it was simplest choice and seemed to satisfy everyone.
After you would normally just tinker in his lab, he often made presents for his brothers since he was Donnie, but you did help by buying him parts to help.

'Don bomb, I got you some more parts' you walked in to see Donnie covers in suit making you cover your mouth as you laughed
'I may of had a malfunction with Raph's present' he scratched his neck as you helped him clean up

Mikey

Okay if it wasn't obvious mikey is the cook, so what better than making Christmas cookies! From Santa to reindeer you and mikey came up with al sorts of shapes.
You were also in charge of Christmas dinner, turkey, ham, potatoes and so on, all delicious of course since the other three weren't involved. Desert was your favourite, mikey made killer cakes, cheese cakes and like a gazillion more.

'Sugar! Have you seen the sugar?' Mikey asked as you laughed
'Yeah here' you handed it to him as he kissed your cheek
'Your the best'

Raph

No Raph was another story, he could be quite a grinch since he didn't see the point, but since he meet you he let lose a little. You and him went on walks while you talked about your family and traditions with them, you and him often admired the lights from the higher buildings.
Now let's say another tradition for you and him was you getting injured and him taking care of you. you always ,no matter what, somehow always got yourself hurt weather you fell off a stool or burnt yourself when cooking you got hurt, small or big you got hurt.

'Seriously? Ugh are you sure you ain't cursed to get ya self injured?' He asked as he rapped you upper arm, you fell of a stool, again, while you helped decorate the tree and landed on your side.
'Yeah yeah' you smiled as he kissed your arm then cuddled you into his chest
'Stop doing this, I hate when your hurt' you smiled and nuzzled yourself into his plastron with a hum

Hope you enjoyed 

Raph