Kaleb Wright sucks ass

One of the worst feelings in the world is watching someone slowly lose interest in you.

That kid Caleb and I had a damn good thing. He'd be so sweet to me. He'd hold my hand and tell me I was beautiful. And he was interesting and funny and he had great music taste. he loved all the same bands as me and we were gonna go to Warped Tour together. He'd drive over to my house just so we could cuddle on the couch and watch Netflix all day. And he was just all too perfect. Too perfect.

But it was all pretend.

He just pretended he cared. He pretended that he liked me.

God I was so damn stupid to think even for a second...

I thought he'd make everything better. I'd never been so wrong.

That fucker ruined everything.

I mean c'mon. You don't fucking do that to somebody. What a little shit. You do NOT lead someone on hardcore for like six fucking months and then ignore them like they're invisible for two months-AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO TEXT THEM AND BE LIKE "I miss you...blah blah blah".

And then when I'm like "what? why are you suddenly talking to me? you've been ignoring me for months. Remember when I texted you like five times and you didn't answer? yeah. I took the hint dude."

And then -get this- HE PLAYS THE VICTIM.

He's all "well sorry damn if you don't wanna be friends blah blah blah"

and starts bitching and whining.

Like bro. Did you actually think we were gonna be cool after all that shit? But nah I just said something like

"chill out man I still wanna be friends I was just wondering" or some dumb shit like that only cause I didn't wanna cause any drama with anybody.

NO.

YOU DONT GET TO FUCKING DO THAT.

FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE YOU.

I should've listened to people when they tried to warn me. I mean the warning signs were so clear.

"HEY CALEB IS A DICK DONT LISTEN TO A WORD HE SAYS. I REPEAT. CALEB IS AN ASSWIPE."

Yep. Crystal clear.

You know what? I probably deserved it. If I was that goddamn stupid to think that the perfect boy would come swooping in and make everything better and make all the pain go away then that's on me. Stupid stupid girl. That's not how shit works. And maybe it's happened to a few people but I mean I'm nothing special so shit like that just doesn't happen to me.

ANYWAYS. Long story short, the lil ducker weaseled his way into my heart, destroyed every damn thing in there, left, acted like it was all cool, and now I'm left to pick up the broken pieces. Alone.

P. s. This was not meant to be found. (But if Kaleb ever finds this...FUCK YOU)