Burden

Marinette POV

I clean up my cuts and go outside of the bathroom and see Tikki sleeping soundly. I would have told Tikki everything in what is happening to me but I don't want to be a burden. That's all I am. A burden. I feel bad for my parents too. They don't get to have the perfect daughter they wanted. Their daughter doesn't has to be perfect though. Just not damaged like I am. I look at the mirror and see something that was not there before the bullying happened. My eyes. They look different. If you look closer you could see dull eyes. It's really noticeable. I don't want people to know how their words get to me so I decided to practice smiling. Even if it is fake. So I smiled. And I cringed. Damn. I look like a zombie. I need to practice more.

I practiced and what it feels like hours. I look myself in the mirror and smiled. I look like the most happiest girl in the world. I sighed in content. All this practice paid off. I don't want Chat Noir to worry that much when he sees me. Well not me. Ladybug. Ladybug and I are different people. No matter how many times Tikki tells me otherwise I know the truth. Ladybug and I will never be the same person. Ever.

CRASH.

Great. A perfect moment for an akuma. Just my luck. I look at Tikki and see she was awoken from the sound. Time to change personality. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

"Tikki, spots on!" I half yelled not wanting to disturb my parents.

I jump out of the window and stumbled with my yo yo. My arms hurts. I should have known this would have being a problem. Stupid me. Hopefully Chat Noir won't catch on quickly. Wich I doubt. It took me a lot of time to practice my fake smile. And it's not my first time I act like nothing hurts (physical wise).

"Hello M'Lady!" Chat Noir said bowing slightly at me. I just smiled. My fake smile.

"Hi Chaton." I said giving him a toothy  grin. Just to make sure he won't be suspicious.

He looked at me with concern in his emerald eyes wich instantly makes me remember Adrien. My crush. I bet he doesn't even likes me. The tought of that made my heart hurt.

"Are you ok-"

CRASH.

Another crash vibrated the roof cutting Chat Noir's sentance. The thought of the word cutting makes me feel shiver run down my spine.

We instantly run to the sound. I jumped from roof to roof using my yo yo wich to be honest was kind of sloppy. Chat Noir must have noticed considering he's sending me concern looks wich once again reminds me of Adrien. Sigh. Adrien. Now that I think about it Adrien and Chat Noir does look fam-

CRASH.

I shake my head. I need to concentrate! Was my last thought. As I fight.

SKIP FIGHT BECAUSE I SUCK AT FIGHTING SCENES~~~

"Miraculous ladybug!" I yelled as all the broken glass and crumbled street fixes itself.

I take in a fistful of air. The akuma wasn't too hard. The problem was my cuts. They re-opened themselves. Good thing my suit isn't broken because that would have being a cat-tastrophe. Wtf?! Did I just made a cat pun?! I must be hanging out with Chat Noir too much.

Chat looks at me with a concern look in his eyes as he opens his mouth to say something but our miraculous beeped at the same time.

I left without saying goodbye. I'm too tired to care. As I transformed into Marinette. I dash to the bathroom. Pull up my sleeves. And saw that my cuts re-opened. I grouned. Great. Just great. I must have lost a lot of blood wich is why I'm really tired. I cleaned up my wounds. Got cookies for Tikki. And fell face plant on my bed without turning of the lights.

Tikki POV

I'm really concern of Marinette's well being. Normally that fight would have been a peace of cake. But it really took a toll on her. And she's being really uncomfortable around me wich is strange. We used to be really close until the class started bullying her. Please tell me she didn't really believed them?!

I was about to ask her when I heard a really loud snore. I turn around and saw Marinette sleeping peacefully. As much as I'm really curious to ask her that question. I don't want to wake her up. It's the first time she slept this much since the bullying started.

Suddenly I felt a pang of sadness. Doesn't she trust me enought to tell me her problems? I could easily tell when my human is lying to me. It's quite obvious if you ask me. But that smile though... It looks so realistic wich brings me to the point where I doubt myself. Is she feeling sad or not? I used to read Marinette like a open book but now... It's like reading a book blindfolded. But if you know the book really well you could read it even with the blindfold. So why can't I? I've been with her for almost a whole year. Am I really that bad of a friend? As I rack my head for an excuse to that I'm not a bad friend. I remember something. Plagg use to tell me about he's humans all the time. And I remember this one time when Chat Noir was depressed. No he never actually commited suicide if that's what your wondering. But the symptoms of being depressed matches.

But it can't be! I'm her kwami for crying out loud! It's like I can go and tell everybody her secrets. I need to ask Plagg the symptoms for depression. I'll meet him at school at Monday. Yeah. I know Chat Noir is Adrien and Plagg knows Marinette is Ladybug. We found out like the first month of school or so. Now that I think about it. It's pretty ironic if you ask me. Yawn. I should go to sleep. This is enough thinking for today.