The Plan

Marinette POV

I instantly bolt up. Covered in sweat from head to toe. I suddenly feel the need to take a serious bath. I look at Tikki and she's still sleeping peacefully.

I stand up. Check the time and for once I'm actually early. Early enough to take a long hot bath.

I turn on the water and while it turn warm I look myself in the mirror. I always thought that I looked cute with pigtails. But that's obviously a lie. I could never be cute. Never. I sigh.

I look at my wrist and instantly I feel the need to cut myself. But I can't I don't think I have that much time to clean up the after math. So I just stepped in the bath and let the warm water consume me.

People think that Ladybug is lucky. Only because her costume is  ladybug theme. (Don't worry Marinette! Wait til you get your luck! Oops I think I said too much.)   

How naive can people be? I'm anything but lucky. Sigh. Everyday I put on a strong mask. But in my free time. When I'm alone. I cry. I cry for everything that happend to me.

It's not fair. And it will never be fair. I'm a good girl. I f#cking save people! Shouldn't I get something return?

Life is unfair.

That's what they always say. Can't they just shut up already?! They don't know what people are going through. So why would they say that? They say it like they mean it. Ha. Rediculous.

I think I spend too much in the shower already. Sigh. That's what I've been doing every 5 minutes. Sighing.

I stand up. Turn off the showers. Dress up. Took Tikki on my purse. And got ready to leave.

I'm walking and it suddenly feels like I'm drowning. You must be thinking what's so hard of walking? Well if you being starving yourself and loosing a lot of blood til the point you feel dizzy. Then you would understand what I feel.

And it sucks to be me. I walk past a Ladybug poster. They think being Ladybug is the best thing ever well it's  not!

If you wanna be Ladybug then you have to take the whole package. If you wanna be Ladybug then you have to also be Marinette. I would say the same thing around but let's face it. Who would ever want to be Marinette?

With that thought in mind I walk inside smiling. They all send me weird looks. They must think I'm insane. I mean who in the right mind will be smiling while getting bullied? This girl. What can I say? All the best people are crazy.

I sit down in my seat. Still smiling brightly and I noticed in the corner of my eye Chloe glaring at me as if to say 'you win this battle but the war is far from ending' does she really think I'm feeling victory?

She's such an ungrateful brat. I saved her thousand times. But I can't really blame her. She thinks Ladybug did it not me. And she's right.

Tikki POV

I notice Adrien taking place in his seat. I look up and see Marinette staring at her covered wrist. Hmmmm. That's weird she usually stares at Adrien. I notice Plagg poke out his head.

I do this weird sign with my hand hoping he will understand what I mean. Sadly it took me a lot of time but he finally understands. Only because I whispered Camembert.

"Hey Cheesecake!" Plagg half whispered. Usually that nickname makes me feel giddy inside. But it makes me feel empty. He must have noticed.

"Hey Tikki are you okay?" Plagg asked concern laced in his voice. I just shook my head.

"My holder is feeling depressed." I barely muttered feeling ashamed of myself. It's really rare of your holder feeling depressed. It only happend to Plagg one time. And being a kwami means be there for you holder at all times.

Plagg looked at me shocked. His depressed Chat Noir barely made it.

"Oh Cheesecake, everything is going to be okay." He whispered hugging me.

"Just do what I say and everything will work out." Plagg said trying to sound convincing.

I concentrate on what he's saying. This plan might work. Hopefully.

"I'll also convince Adrien to be there for Marinette. I'm not going to lie he's been really worried for her." Plagg said sincerity in his voice.

"I have to go Cheesecake. Remember the plan." Plagg said saying he's goodbye. I just nodded.