Why Is There A Good In Good Bye?

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY TRIGGERING. I TRIGGERED MYSELF WRITING THIS.

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOUR PASSING THROUGH DEPRESSION.

I'M NOT JOKING!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Third POV

Adrien feels utterly heartbroken.

He loved everything about her, from her nice pale skin, to soft pink lips, oh, and the most beautiful, blue bell eyes he's ever seen.

Sadly, he'll never see those beatiful orbs, never.

When he was told that his Princess has passed away he felt, utterly useless.

He hated the fact that he wasn't fast enough to save her, that he didn't see the pain in her eyes, and the obvious Fake Smile she always gives him. He hated it. In fact, he hates everything.

But his bad luck doesn't end there, LadyBug went missing shortly after Marinette's death.

Adrien felt numb inside.

He always hoped that his Lady will at least come back. She has to.

It's the only thing keeping him from snapping.

If you can't tell, then let me make this more specific, Adrien is one string from losing his sanity.

Regrets.

Adrien regrets not noticing Marinette's Fake Smile.

Gabriel regrets not noticing his own son's strange behavior.

Nathalie regrets not telling Gabriel of his son's strange behavior.

Tikki regrets not stopping Marinette from committing suicide.

Plagg regrets for not trying harder.

Alya regrets not believing her best friend's words.

Nino regrets doing nothing at all.

Chloe regrets killing someone.

》》》》》

Regrets... such a weird word, yet has the most impact. Regret can kill someone.

It's really funny isn't it?

It all started with a little teasing, you know nothing harmless right? After all, it's just teasing. Everybody gets teased here and there. And if you've never gotten teased at all. Then the chances are they are talking behind your back. But you don't have to listen to me.

Then it evolves to silly bullying, on how they bully you, but it turns out to not been serious at all. Where they make fun of you, throwing insults on your way, making you swallow in self hate.

Then comes full blown bullying, with physical contact too, on where the victim is on the last brink of sanity. This is where the victim wants noting to do but die. What was the word again? Oh yeah, Depression.

And we all know the next step, right?

Adrien's toughts comes to a halt.

Adrien just stares.

He's been staring that particular river a long time too.

He'd tell himself to not do it, to wait. Who knows? Maybe LadyBug will come back? Yeah right. He knows that she's not coming back.

He looks down at his hand, and there it is, his Miraculous.

He really didn't want to do it. But who cares? His father doesn't care. Nathalie is just doing her job, not really caring. And his Mom left him, not caring about him at all. And you know what helped him come through this? Marinette. And now she's gone too. Without looking back.

So who cares?

Was Adrien's last tought before he jumps down the river.

Letting his Miraculous sink along side with him.

Author's Note

This is the most shitty thing I've ever wrote in my life. So fucking Depressing. Why am I even doing this to myself?

This was supposed to be some kind of vent.

So this story is now COMPLETE.

I know, unsatisfying ending, but this book was supposed to be sad to begin with.

So bye ✌