Happy Holidays!

A/N: I told you I would start working on it. Here is a winter themed one. This isn't linked to any of my previous chapters because in this Una, Mia, Madonna, Uma, Harry, and Gil are in Auradon. Enjoy.

Michaela's P.O.V

I was in my dorm room and I just woke up. I looked over and Uma was still asleep. I looked out my window and guess what I saw. Snow! I ran over to Uma's bed. "Uma! Wake up!" I said. She groaned but didn't wake up. I then grabbed my pillow. I hit her with it repeatedly. "Wake up!" I shouted. She then sat up. She glared at me and I was laughing. Her hair was such a mess. "M! What the heck did you wake me up for?! It's Saturday!" She shouted. "Look outside," I told her. She looked out. "Why am I look ling outside?" She asked. "It's snowing!" I shouted happily. "What's 'snow'?" She asked. I looked at her as if she was crazy. "Snow is the best thing in the world!" I told her what you could do in the snow. "Come on, we are going outside to play in it. And tell Harry he and Gil are coming too. Same with Una, Mia, and Madonna," I said. She nodded and grabbed her phone. I put on some light pink pants and a light pink long sleeved shirt. I put on white faux fur snow boots and grabbed my pink and white snow coat. I grabbed some pink and white fluffy earmuffs and put them on. "They are on their way," Uma said. I nodded and she got dressed. There was a knock on the door and they were standing there. "Are you going to explain to us what "snow" is?" Mia asked. I nodded and we went outside. I told them and once I was done, I grabbed some snow and made a snowball. I threw it at Una. "Snowball fight!" I shouted. I had told them what a snowball fight was.

I used my magic and made a snow wall. I made extra snowballs and threw them at everyone. Then one of Uma's snowballs hit me in the eye. "Ow! My eye!" I shouted. I covered it with my hand. Uma walked over. "Sorry, you ok M?" Uma asked. She saw me covering my eye. Let me see you're eye," she said. I moved my hand and she looked worriedly at me. I then covered my eye again. I then got up. "I'll be right back," Uma said. Uma guided me to infirmary. "I'm sorry M," she said. "It's ok, it was an accident," I said. When we got there, Uma told the nurse what happened. They said that I would have to wear a patch for 3 days. I would be temporarily blind in that eye for a week. They said I could go back out though. They put the patch on and I covered the patch with my hair.

When we got back to where we were playing, the fight was still going on. Uma went back into the fight and I sat down and leaned against a tree. My eye was a little sore from the snowball. I then decided to build a snow castle (it's basically a sand castle, just made of snow). I used my magic and soon it was done. Uma then came over and sat next to me. We both watched the chaos ensue. It was girls against guys and Una, Mia, and Madonna were practically destroying Harry and Gil. Me and Uma both laughed.

Once they were done, they headed inside. I laid on the ground d and decided to make a snow Angel. When I was done, I went back to my dorm. When I got there I threw off my jacket, kicked off my boots, and took off my earmuffs. I changed my pink top to a white one. It soon got dark out. I then got ready for bed. Pretty soon, I fell asleep, exhausted from what happened today. But today was one of the best days ever.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will start working on the flashback chapter. Merry Christmas! Again!

-Michaela