Lost Part 2

A/N: so here is part 2 to Lost. I am going to be introducing some characters into this. If you have watched Ever After High, you know that those girls are Cerise Hood, daughter of Red Riding Hood, and Ramona Badwolf, daughter of the Big Bad Wolf. And Cerise and Ramona have a secret. They are actually sisters. Enjoy!

Uma's P.O.V

When I woke up, I had know idea where I was. But I knew I was in a forest. There were a lot of trees blocking the sunlight, so it was kinda dark. I sat up and then I heard a voice. 

"Good, you're awake," I heard. I turned my head and saw two girls standing there. One of them was wearing a hood, but you could see her face. She had silver eyes that were really unique. And the other had wolf ears, and blue eyes. I got up and grabbed my sword, pointing it at them. 

"Relax, we aren't gonna hurt you," the one with the wolf ears said. I put my sword away and looked at the two girls, waiting for them to speak. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"We found you in the water, unconscious. We couldn't just let you drown, so, we rescued you," the girl with the hood said. 

"Cerise, Cerise Hood. Daughter of Red Riding Hood," the girl with the hood said.

"Ramona Badwolf, daughter of the Big Bad Wolf," the girl with the wolf ears said. "And you?"

"Uma, daughter of Ursula," I said.

Cerise's P.O.V

Me and Ramona were in the woods only we knew about. "Wanna race?" I asked her. 

"Oh, you're on," Ramona said. Our families, or should I say family, has a dark secret. My mom, Red Riding Hood, married the Big Bad Wolf. So, that makes me and Ramona sisters. I have wolf ears to prove it. I can't let anyone see them, so, I wear my red cloak with a hood to hide my ears.

"On your mark, get set, GO!" I shouted as me and Ramona sped off. When we got to the water, it was a tie. We both then saw an unconscious girl in the water. She had turquoise hair that was in a river of braids, a pirate dress, and a pirate hat. We grabbed the girl and her hat and laid her on the shore. I placed her hat back on her head and I remembered the basket I brought. It had some food in it and me and Ramona went to go and get it. When we came back, the girl was awake. 

"Good, you're awake," I said. The girl turned her head and looked at us. She got up and grabbed a sword, pointing it at us. 

"Relax, we aren't here to hurt you," Ramona said while rolling her eyes. The girl put her sword away and looked at us. Then I spoke. 

"We found you in the water, unconscious. We couldn't just let you drown, so, we rescued you," I said.

"Thanks, um," she said. Oh right, she didn't our names.