Innocence

A/N: This chapter is a continuation from the previous chapter. If you recognize the title, that is because it is based on the song, Innocence by Avril Lavenge. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

2 days later:

Uma was still unconscious and Harry was getting worried. He told Gil and the crew what happened and Harry ate very little. He wanted to make sure his captain was alright. He always sat by her side, even if he was on the floor. He didn't mind.

Eventually, now 3 days after the incident, Harry noticed she started to stir. "Uma," he said. "H...Harry?" She whispered. "Uma, you're awake!" Harry said, obviously happy she was awake. He didn't care if anyone heard him. "What happened?" She asked. "Maddox threw you into the ocean. You had cuts on your arms and legs, and the water turned red and you probably would've drowned if I didn't jump in to save you," he said.

"Oh yeah, now I remember. I broke a few dishes, mom threw me against the wall, and then I left, and when I turned down an abandoned alley, someone pushed me against the wall and I couldn't really see who it was, but I know it was Maddox. Then, he dragged me to the docks, threw me in, and that's all I remember," Uma said.

"I should've destroyed her when I had the chance-" Harry said, but he was cut off by Uma. "Harry, it's alright." "But, she hurt you, Maddox hurt you. I don't like it when anyone hurts you Uma." Harry said. "Harry, I'm right here, aren't I? I'm fine, everything's fine." Uma said. "Do you want me to sing to you?" She asked. Harry nodded and Uma formed the words to a song in her head.

🎶Waking up I see that everything is ok, the first time in my life and now it's so great. 🎶

🎶Slowing down, look around and I am so amazed. I think about the little things that make life great.🎶

🎶I wouldn't change a thing about it.🎶

🎶This is the best feeling🎶

🎶This innocence is brilliant🎶

🎶I hope that it will stay🎶

🎶This moment is perfect🎶

🎶Please don't go away🎶

🎶I need you now🎶

🎶And I'll hold in to it🎶

🎶Don't you let it pass you by🎶

🎶I found a place so safe not a single tear🎶

🎶the first time in my life and now it's so clear🎶

🎶Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here🎶

🎶It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere🎶

🎶I wouldn't change a thing about it🎶

🎶This is the best feeling🎶

🎶This innocence is brilliant🎶

🎶I hope that it will stay🎶

🎶This moment is perfect🎶

🎶Please don't go away🎶

🎶I need you now🎶

🎶And I'll hold in to it🎶

🎶Don't you let it pass you by🎶

🎶It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming🎶

🎶It's the happiness inside that you're feeling🎶

🎶It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry🎶

🎶It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming🎶

🎶It's the happiness inside that you're feeling🎶

🎶It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry🎶

🎶This innocence is brilliant🎶

🎶I hope that it will stay🎶

🎶This moment is perfect🎶

🎶Please don't go away🎶

🎶I need you now🎶

🎶And I'll hold in to it🎶

🎶Don't you let it pass you by🎶

Once she stopped singing. Harry looked at her, smiling. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. He was about to leave when Uma said, "Harry, can you stay with me? I don't wanna be alone right now." She asked. "Of course love," he said. He climbed into bed with her and she rested her head on his chest. Pretty soon, she fell asleep. But before she did, she heard Harry say this.

"Goodnight love, I love you."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And did Harry just say what I think he said?! Sorry for updating really late. And I would've just done the video to make it easier, but I don't know the URL. Goodnight!

-Michaela