Captured

Uma woke up to find that she was in a cell. Probably a dungeon. Uma tried to get up, but was stopped by a sharp pain in her ankle. Then, she realized, she was chained to the ground.

"Typical!" She shouted. "Do you know who I'm the daughter of?! I'm Ursula's daughter! A force to be reckoned with!" Then she heard someone say her name. "Uma?" She knew that voice. It was Harry.

"Harry?" Where are you?

"I don't know. Are you ok?"

"No, I feel like I've been drugged and I think I sprained my ankle."  Uma said.

"I feel drugged but not injured. And I don't have my hook either." Harry said.

"Lucky! And they probably didn't give you your hook because they knew you would pick the lock with it." Uma said. Then, Uma heard moaning. "Hello?" She heard. She knew that voice as well. M.

"M?" Uma said. "Where are you?"

"I don't know, I feel like I've been drugged and my head hurts." She said.

"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep." Gil said.

"M, do you have anything to pick the lock with?" Uma asked.

"Yeah, I have Harry's hook. You want me to pick the lock?

"Yeah, first, on the cuffs they gave us, then on the cell door." Uma said.

"Alright." M said. First, she used her powers to make a light orb float over her head. Then she picked the lock on the cuffs. Once she was free from the cuffs, she did the cell door.

"Done. Now what?" She asked.

"Follow the sound of my voice." Uma said.

"K." M said. Once she found Uma's cell, she picked the lock on the door and then gave the hook to Uma. Uma then picked the lock on her cuffs, then M helped her up. Uma's ankle was sore, but she would be fine. They found Harry's cell quick. Uma picked the lock on the door before handing the hook to Harry. Then they found Gil's cell and picked the lock on the door before Gil picked the lock on the cuffs. Once he was free, they had to find a way out of here.

"Let's get out of here." Uma said. The four started walking and Uma was limping behind. Harry and M both noticed. They both looked at her with worried eyes.

"I'm fine." Uma said. Then they continued. After a few minutes, Uma was practically crawling on the floor because her ankle hurt so bad.

"Uma, are you ok?" Harry asked.

"I'm fine." Uma said before leaning against the wall and started crying a bit.

"Uma, you said earlier you thought you sprained your ankle. Let me take a look at it." Harry said.

"No, I'm fine." Uma said, but Harry was already taking her boot off. And it hurt like hell. Once it was off, there was a huge "X" burn mark on her ankle. The mark looked like it hurt really bad. And because of her limping, it really did hurt.

"Uh, I don't think that ankle is sprained." Gil said.

"I know that now!" Uma snapped.

"We need to find a hospital. That could get infected Uma."

"I'm fine, now can you help me get my boot back on?" Uma asked. Just then she noticed M was gone. "Hey, did you guys see where M went? Uma asked. Both of the boys shook their heads. Harry wrapped Uma's ankle with a cloth before putting her boot back on.

M was wandering around where they were. When she was with Uma, Harry, and Gil back there, she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She had followed it, but now she was lost. Then, she saw it again, something out of the corner of her eye. She heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw nothing. Then she turned back to the direction she was going in, but someone was in front of her. M then screamed before she was knocked out. The figure snatched her necklace, then ran.

"AHHHH!" Uma heard. She immediately knew that was M.

"M!" She shouted. Harry helped her walk and they ran to where the screaming was coming from. Once they got there, they found M lying on the ground, unconscious. Her necklace was gone as well.

"M!" Uma shouted. She ran over towards M, but was stopped by Harry just as M started to stir. Then, she woke up.

"What happened?" She asked. "All I remember is there was this black figure in front of me, and then I screamed, and must have been knocked out?"

"M, where is your necklace?" Uma asked.

"It's right..." She said, before she stopped and realized the necklace was gone. "Oh no, where is it? He must have taken it while I was unconscious!" Then, her leg started to hurt. Uma noticed though and looked down at M's leg. She now had the "X" mark too.

"M, did you have that mark on your leg earlier?" Uma asked.

"What are you talking about?" M asked. Then she looked down at her leg and saw the mark.

"I didn't have it earlier, but that explains why my leg is burning." M said. "I have to find my necklace." Then she started walking away, limping.

"Why is that necklace so important to you? It's just a necklace." Gil asked.

"Just a necklace??! That necklace belonged to queen Athena, my grandmother! She was killed by humans when my mom was just a little girl. After her death, my grandfather banned music because it reminded him of her. And he wouldn't let anyone go to the surface because he thought humans were dangerous. Eventually, the ban against music was lifted. He would yell at my mother a lot because she was always at the surface. So yeah, that necklace is more than just a necklace because it belonged to my grandmother and I never got to meet her!" M said. After her story, her eyes were glowing red and the pink streaks in her hair were now red. She was losing control of her magic. Her magic almost hit Uma, but luckily, it hit the wall. But not so luckily, it hit M causing her to hit the wall.

"M!" Uma shouted as M then fell to the ground. 

A/N: so, this chapter is based of the same story and it will be for a little while.