Chacpter 5

⚾️Jasper's POV⚾️
Today me and my family are playing baseball. Right now I am on my way to pick up Paige.

⚾️Paige's POV⚾️
Jasper is on his way to pick me up for a baseball game. Bella well also be there. Because Alice and Rose are also going to be there I decided on this

(Without wallet)Once I was done getting ready I walked downstairs to my dad

(Without wallet)
Once I was done getting ready I walked downstairs to my dad. "Hey Daddy!" "Yes Princess?" "My boyfriend Jasper is coming over to pick me up for a game and also to meet you be nice. Got it?" "Yes ma'am." I laughed then I heard the door bell ring. "That's him remember be nice." Once I said that I opened the door for Jasper who had a smirk on this face. "You heard?" Jazz just nodded. We walked to the kitchen to finds dad waiting for us.
⚾️Jasper's POV⚾️
"Hello sir my name is Jasper Hale." I said in my southern accent. He just smiled. "So what are you and my little Princess doing?" "We are going to my families baseball game." "Okay you two have fun." After that we just went to the car and drove to a clearing. "So I won't be playing well I?" Paige asked. "No just watching you okay with that?" Paige just nodded. A few minutes later we arrived at the clearing.
⚾️Paige's POV⚾️
We got out of the car and Emmett came running towards me at vamp speed. "Hey half-pint." "And hello to you Emmy bear!" Jasper looked at like us like we where crazy. "Edward and Bella not here yet?"I ask. "Yep!" I walked to Rose and Alice "How's my favorite vampires?" "Paige doing great nice outfit!" "Thanks." When I turned around Jazzy and Emmett said at the same time "I thought I was your favorite!" "Nope get use to it!" I joked then kissed Jasper. Right after I found Dillon. "Sup Dills?" "Sup P!" "How's life?" "Good." "Belles and Edward here?" "Si." Bella and Edward came over right as Esme came up us. "I'm glad your here girls we need a empire." "She thinks we cheat!" Emmett said. "Oh you definitely cheat Emmett." I joked and stuck my tongue out at him. "Call them as you see them girls." Alice smiled "It's time." Rose was up first up to bat. She got out Bella called it Rose was super mad but smiled at me. When it was finally Jazz's turn he started showing off. "He's showing off for you Paige." Em said. "I know it's he likes me more than you!" Emmett faked hurt  which we laughed at. After a few rounds more Alice yelled stop. They all froze and Jasper ran over to me. "Put your hair babe." Which I did.
⚾️Jasper's POV⚾️
Once Paige put her hair down I stood in front of her protectively. Edward did the same with Bella. I felt that Paige nervous and sent her waves of calmness and had Rose try to help her. The vampires came up to us and wanted to play with us. Then the wind blew causing on of the vampires to catch their scent. "You brought a snack!!" Rose pulled Paige into a hug while Edward and I kept at the guy. We found out they he is a tracker and we just started the most interesting game for him.

That's chapter 5 hope you enjoyed it