Chapter 7

💕Alice's POV💕
We just arrived at the hotel in Phoenix. Bella and Paige are in the backseat asleep. "Dillon we are going to have to carry them. I will take Paige so it looks more believable. "OK." We got the girls out of the car then went to check in.
😎time skip to 10 minutes later😎
"Room 216 this is it." We walked into the room and put the girls on the beds and closed the curtains. We where sitting on the couch for a few hours when Paige came out of the bedroom. "Morning Paige." "Morning Alice. Have they called?" "No not yet." A few minutes later Bella came out. "Before you ask Belles they have not called I already asked." "K thanks P." We where watching the tv when Bella started talking. "This is not worth it all of you are wasting your time on me and Paige this is not right." "No Bella it is Edward has been mopping around for years and now he has you believe me none of us want to be the reason he goes back to doing that. You to Paige." Dillon said. After that the phone started to ring.

🙂Bella's POV🙂
"It's Edward." I said. "Answer it." Paige said. I answered it and heard the sweet sound of Edward's voice. "Bella." "Edward." "Bella listen to me. We lost the tracker me and Jasper on the way to get you and Paige. Also can you put Paige on the phone Jasper wants to talk to her." "Yeah sure, but Edward I love you." "I love you too see you soon."

🦄Paige's POV🦄
Alice spaced out for a few seconds. "The tracker left the course." Dillon then handed Alice a piece of paper and a pencil. "Draw what you see Alice." Alice then started to draw a room full of mirrors. Once see was done I started talking. "So James is at a ballet studio?" "You been here?" "Yeah it kinda looks like the studio mrs and Belles went when we where younger." Alice nodded her head. "Paige Jasper wants to talk to you." Bella said. "Okay." "Paige." "Jazz." "Paige I am coming to get get you okay." "Okay Jazzy I love you." "I love you too Darling I will see you soon." "Okay." "Bye Babe." "Bye Jasper." Once we where done talking I gave the phone back to Bella so I could pack to leave. As we where packing we got a call. "It's Mom." Bella said. "Put it on speaker." I said. "Bella,Paige where are you?" Then we heard shuffling. "I was prepared to wait for you two , but then mommy dearest came home." James I thought. "So in order for Mom to be okay I need you two to get away from everyone can you do that?" "I think." This is crazy I thought. "And don't bring anyone or mommy gets it." "Okay where do we meet you?" "Your old ballet studio." After he said that he hung up. We then went downstairs to check out and go to the air port.
😋30 minutes later 😋
Hey Alice me and Bella have to go to the bathroom okay?"  Alice nodded. Me and Bella then ran to the exit. Then we got into a taxi. Bella told the driver the address. A little later we got there I paid the driver and we got out. So this is how I die I thought. We ran inside and heard mom calling for us. She is the closet Belles." Bella opened the closet and it was just a video l. "You two where very  stubborn kids." James said. "She's not here is she?" James shock his head no. "So I thought I film our time together. I borrowed the camera from your house hope you don't mind. And action!" Bella pepper sprayed James and we ran to the exit but not fast enough. "You should not have done that." James said as he pushed us into the mirrors. "Tell Edward and Jasper how much it hurts tell him to avenge you." "Don't." Me and Bella said. James then stepped on Bella's leg and broke it. Jasper and Edward then ran in and ran up to us and picked us up and tried to get out but James stopped them. Jasper and Edward then pinned James to a wall but he got away. James then ran up to us and looked into Edward's eyes and bite Bella's wrist. Then he did the same to me. Me and Bella screamed out in pain. The rest of the Cullen's then ran into the studio and destroyed James. While Carlisle told Jazz and Edward that they would either have to suck the venom out of us or let us change but they had to act quickly. Next thing I heard was Jasper. "Don't worry Baby I'll make it go away." Then he sucked the venom out and everything went black.

Only a one or two chapters left hope you enjoyed it