chapter 12

Embry's pov
It's been almost a week since I have last talked to Paige. I feel really bad but it's for her own safety. You see I'm a wolf and can shift at anytime and hurt her. The worst part is I still like her and can't see her at all. I also know she's dating a bloodsucker like how stupid is that? He could literally kill her. I am currently at Sam's house he is the alpha of the pack.

Paige's pov
It's been almost a week. He has not tried to call me,but I've tried what seems like hundreds of times. He's supposed to be my best friend like what the heck!  And get this Rose and Jasper don't want me to be friends with Embry anymore because they say "he's to dangerous" but every time I ask how or why they say they can't tell me or it doesn't matter. Bella is going over to Jake's today and I decided to ask Bella to drop me off at Embry's house while she's at Jacob's  today. If no one well tell me why all of this is happening I well find out for myself.

Rosealie's pov
Jasper,Emmett,and I are trying to keep Paige away from the mutt she calls a friend. We keep telling her the mutt is dangerous but we won't tell her why. I also get this feeling that she doesn't believe us and wants more answers. So I can only hope that she trust us enough to do what we say and stay away from him for her own safety and so we don't have to kill some mutts and break the treaty.

Alice's pov
I was talking to Dillon and Jasper when I got pulled into a vision and Paige was at some boy's house in La Push when he starts to almost phase in front of her. She's friends with the wolf Still! I thought Rose took care of this. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Dillon. "Alice what did you see?" "Paige." After I said that I got Jasper's attention and Rose was heard coming down the stairs. As soon as Rosalie and Emmett where downstairs I finished.

Jasper's pov
"Paige she's going to be at the wolf's house and see him about to shift soon." "No! My girlfriend is not going anywhere near him."

They Peeps! Sorry it's been a long time since I last updated but here it is😎