Found

A/N I'm only writing condensed idea that could eventually be rewritten into story, let me know how what you think about girls' backgrounds!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the shopping center Cynthia was able to turn into the street that Lena lived at. She walked along it passing a gym, restaurant, Crocs store, grocery store, that she recognized. Another restaurant, post office... I didn't pass a post office before- she thought. Cynthia turned around and walked back paying close attention to every single door she was passing. Finally she found big red door by a grocery store that led to Lena's apartment.
Lena sat in the living room and looked very stressed out, she held her phone like she was about to call someone. When she saw me she looked a little upset and said:
"You said you're on your way back more than an hour ago! I was so worried!"

"My phone died and I got lost" Cynthia answered with guilt.

"I'm glad you're back. Don't leave without my number and address written down anymore." Lena said relieved.

She made pasta in broke University student fashion and we chatted as we ate. Lena just completed freshman in college, she applied to the University in Seoul because her dad got a job there and her entire family moved out from Chicago. She worked as help at family friend's office. She was also Cynthia's best friend since they both attended high school in Chicago. The two girls became best friends agains all odds. Lena was open to try new things and she was loved by everyone she met, she could speak multiple languages and was set to become successful, where Cynthia was more sophisticated yet still talkative. Raised by a single mom, moved from her motherland to not starve and had to fight her way with everything. Spending 3 years in the same place in the world together was very lucky for them and they used that time to the fullest. Cynthia moved to Chicago from Poland for her freshman year in high school. Lena was born in France and moved a lot, from France, to Spain, to Korea for a short while, then to Chicago and now back to Korea.
This was the first time when Cynthia visited Lena in Korea. Even though they lived far away, their friendship stayed strong. During Cynthia's visit Lena introduces her to her new friends, they went clubbing and tried to make up entire year that they spent apart. After this summer Cynthia went to college in Chicago.