Chapter 7

Like the past me, I was alone again. All of the people that let my life festive disappeared. Never had I had people like the four of the,. They were there, although only a fre days, helping me. They actually cared for me and not my face. I lived alone, no one ever cared for me My friends weren't real friends, but they were there to accompany me. It was what mattered.

Now I was alone again and this time no one was around to accompany me. Nothing seemed as colorful as it was before. I looked up after seeing a droplet hit the top the book.Clear skies. Thus wasn't rain, these were  tears.

The past two problems have been solved by Kai's words. Nothing was helping me right now. No words banged into my head.

"Please spirits, gods, goddesses, anyone,"  said squatting down, "Where am I? Can I get help?" My chest was heavy and deeply filled for a while filled with regret. Why did you choose me as a sorcerer? I'm a simple mundane. I waited for a while only to get a deeper regret. Having nothing and no where to go I decided to head to the city.

Large holographic boards flashed. Mages were everywhere. The streets were filled with white. I found a decent cafe and sat down around the emptiest area. I looked around and placed the book down on the table. On second thought, I picked it up and slipped it in my jacket. Slowly I fels staring around me. A mage walked up to me.

"Are you Oh Sehun, the sorcerer?" In front of him was a screen with a red notice sign. "you're wearing clothes of no specific region." I looked up into the streets; large billboards had notices for wanted  people running across the side. One of the largest images was a blurry picture of me. "The sorcerer, Oh Sehun. He is wearing black and is very pale-skinned. Reward of choice when brought to Essem." the words ran in circles around a blurry picture of me.

I put my hand on the table to assist myself from the chair. The only thing that was in my mind at the moment was why Kris and the rest of them were petrified when no magic was used. Suddenly the blue alchemy circles that appeared when Kris transmutated the car appeared in my mind.

A purple circle similar to Kris' appeared on the table. There was a bright light and the metal from the table started to bend. A small dagger appeared in my hand and the circles faded.

"Oh, you're an alchemist." The mage said, walking away. "You should change your clothes. It'd be bad it you were mistaken as a sorcerer, people might try to kill you thinking you have strong powers."

The staring eyes that were focused on me slowly dispersed and the people of the city continued with their own routines.

I went into a shop filled with different racks of clothing. I took a necromancer's robe, a white suite, and leather pants and went to the clerk. I happily greeted the cashier who saw my alchemy and he smiled at me.

"Come over here." he motioned me to bend over the counter. I did as told and to my surprised his hands reached over across and through my hair and turned to caress my cheeks.

"You're one of the fairest alchemist here."

I backed away and pointed at the clothes. "how much?" I said. I was used to the touch and skinship with females, but never have I had anyone touch me and be male other than 174, ah no, Luhan at the hospital.

"You won't have enough for all of this." He waved his hands and a ring of fire surrounded it with words running through the fire. "Even though alchemists are given more money than us mages, you won't be able to pay." He smiled, and pointed at my face, "pay the price and a kiss, and i'll let you go."

"Mage." He was wearing all white and his hair was deep black with streaks of bright red. "Will this do?" I pulled out the bag of herbs from Tao.

He opened it and his eyes widened. "This will do, with a kiss to your hand."

"First pack the clothes and give them to me, then I'll let you kiss." I said waving my finger at the pile of clothing. "Oh, and let me change too."

He nodded and started packing leaving the leather out for me to change. "Restrooms are there." he pointed. I took the clothes and walked to the rooms. I quickly changed, fearing any cameras around.

I left the rooms and put Tao's clothes into the bag the cashier handed me. I stretched my hand out in front of him and felt a light soft kiss planted on my hand and ran out of the store. I looked up and down the streets seeing only males. No females were in sight.

I left the city and started wandering around until I got to a very familiar view of the city. I turned around and there, in front of me was the warlock's house. It was in its full form with beautiful modern decorations. Someone was inside for all of this to be here.

I posthaste ran to the door and rang the bell.

The door opened and right there was Tao with his ears sticking up from his head. I ran up and threw my hands around his arms hugging him and squeezing him as tight as my arms would go. "How?" i sniffed. A strange feeling went through my arms and then to my torso. Then it was almost everywhere on my body. Tingling was at my fingertips and numbness petrified me. My arms slowly got smaller and I was no longer able to wrap my arms around Tao.

He put his arms around me and spoke, "relax." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Everything went black.