Christmas wishes

Christmas wishes 🎅🏻

Dear Santa, for this Christmas,  give me a candy cane.  Sweet yet,  with an aim to subtract me from life.  Dear Santa,  for this Christmas,  include me on the naughty list and make me dance to the tune of my exasperated moods.

Dear Santa,  for this Christmas,  I want twelve doses of my cyanide pill, eleven  shots of my bourbon,  ten pictures of my family to reminisce over,  nine  texts to and from my loved ones,  eight minutes left to me to breathe,  seven angels to welcome me into hell,  six wonderful boxes of Pandora,  five reasons to stay alive.

Dear Santa hold me bound to this abyss of depression with 4 copper wires.
With 3 spells lead me away from the path of righteousness.
I've been naughty Santa, take away my last two wishes as I take my one breath to Neverland.

© AyuscoAy
© Akelaahwrites

Nb: I and my bestie Ayusco wrote the Christmas piece. I'm sure it's not your usual Christmas piece but I hope you love it.
Merry Christmas everyone... Happy boxing day! And happy new year in advance. How was your Christmas? Mine was very foody and as a foodie that I am that's blissful.
Please vote and comment. To vote it's the tiny star, just click on it and it's done. Thank you😘😘😘.