Chapter three

Axel

"Wow," Scarlett whistles, looking around the empty apartment my sister chose about a week ago (no, don't even sing the stupid song), "This is a really fine place, Roni. And the fact that you found something this fancy without my help, uh, surprised me the most."

"Thanks, Scar." Veronica gives Scarlett an adoring smile and I try to keep the disgust to myself. It's so awkward seeing my own sister being nice to someone, not to me, well she never is anyways, but seeing her like that? Awful. Just awful. I rather want her snarky comments and resting bitch face. "When are you guys planning to move in?" My girlfriend asks and lets her fingers run along the white window frame. "As soon as possible, we'll start to bring stuff over later."

"The hell we are." I complain, "I have to advance study tests, seat works, assignments and all that shit, for I am leaving for two weeks." My sister rolls her eyes, "That can wait, you fucking nerd, besides, I'm not staying in that house any second longer." She shrugs and fishes out her car keys, "I have to pick up Celine and I want to eat somewhere fancy, wanna join?" She has her eyebrows shot upwards, looking at us expectantly, "Sure, let's go babe." Scarlett tugs on my jean-jacket, and I follow the ladies down to the white convertible.

"What are you leaving for?" Scarlett pulls me closer, initiating a conversation for the two of us to hear only, "Didn't I tell you already?"

She gives me a deadpanned look, "Do you think I'd be asking if I know already?" Scarlett questions me with an thick accent of sarcasm, "So...? Care to explain?" She gives my bicep a firm squeeze, "We have professional trainers in LA, and coach wants us to win the semifinals so badly, so I can't not leave." I breath out and she claps her hands in excitement, happiness beaming off her face. "Oh my god! That's so exciting, someone might discover you there and my boyfriend won't just be hot, but famous too!" She jumps up and down like a happy puppy.

A smile appears on my lips. "You're so artificial."

"You know exactly that I'm just dating you for your looks, nothing else." Scarlett winks at me before entering the car. I follow her to the backseat, and wait for Veronica to start the car. The sound of the V8 motor roaring to life gives me chills, because who doesn't like the sound of that?

I pull her closer, and lean down, so my lips hover over her ear. "What about the sex?" I whisper as quiet as possibly, I watch Scarlett press her thighs together and her cheeks start to flush. "I recall you saying that you really love my huge co-" She smacks my shoulder. Very hard. I groan, making Veronica look back at us, "Did I kill you yet?" My sister looks at me, "Not yet." I mutter.

"Too bad." She snaps back and keeps her eyes on the road.

"Don't say things like that in public, it's supposed to be our thing only." Scarlett scolds me as if I'm her five year old son, and to say sorry, I lean into her neck and start nibbling on her sensitive skin. She giggles and pulls on my hair, one of her soft slender hands cups my cheek which is covered in stubbles, and she kisses me square on my lips. I quickly snake my arms around her petite body and glide my tongue along her lower lip so she would open her mouth.

"Hey! Hey hey hey, what's going on in the back there? You disgusting pigs." Veronica tskd us, and Scarlett let's a whole ton of apologies roll off her tongue. The tongue that's supposed to be in my mouth by now. Sexually frustrated, I huff loudly for Scarlett to hear, and lean into the seat.

"You and I aren't done here mister." She bites my earlobe and my buddy in my pants seems to agree.

     "Move over, fat ass." The door gets ripped open and a pair of blue eyes, which resembles the ones of my father, stares right at my steel gray ones. "Who are you calling fat ass, you spoiled brat. Sit in the front!" I push Celine back and she groans while rolling her eyes, multitasking, wow, what talent my sister has. She knows how to annoy me in many ways at one time.