No Matter What

[...3 years later. Miami, Florida]

"On everything I'm not 'bout to keep following you around this club just to make sure you don't show yo ass, bitch. Turn. Down." Jodi yelled at my highly intoxicated ass over the loud music as she pulled my peach strapless fitted dress down. We made our way up the stairs to our booth and sat down.

"Lighten up dude, hit the bottle." I told her, as I took the bottle of Hennessy to the head. "Drunk off Hennessy hope I don't run into my enemies that dark liquor give you energy." I quoted YG and laughed, handing the bottle to her. She picked a shot glass up off the table and poured a little into the glass before sipping it and turning her face up.

"Shid if she won't I will." Amber said, picking up the bottle and taking it to the head.

"My nigga my nigga." I said, slapping five with her.

"Y'all hoes some drunks that's all that is." Jodi said with her nose turned up.

"I'm just tryna turn up, I deserve it I worked hard this semester." I said, referring to the fact that I managed to make the Dean's list two consecutive school years and I'm going to be a Junior in college when I return this fall.

She shook her head, "You right, baby girl."

"Now less talk and more ass shaking." I said, standing up and pulling my dress down before dragging her to the dance floor where our song. 'Fuck You' by Yo Gotti was blasting, boosting everyone's drunk persona just a little.

"Fuck you, and them bitches that you came with all in my section, drinking my shit. You ain't fucking, you ain't sucking... What you doing, hoe? Instagram taking pictures you don't know me though!" I yelled getting stupid hype.

"This our shit, JoJo." I said, doing a little two step with my bottle in hand.

"When I say bitch you threw!" Jodi laughed as I stumbled a little before catching my balance.

"Excuse me." I slurred when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Watch where the fuck you going, you stepped on my got damn shoes!" A feminine voice yelled. It's like the music came to a complete stop. I looked around, trying to figure out who she could possibly be talking to. I pointed at myself, thinking she had to be mistaking. I know this bitch not trying to turn up on me.

"Bitch you heard me. You spilled that shit on me." She said stepping closer to me.

"Man, chill it was an accident." Jodi said, speaking for me she is the level headed one.

"Then apologize." I rolled my eyes and turned to walk off, but she grabbed my arm. I froze. "I said apologize you can't just be-" Before she said anything else my bottle collided with her face.

"Brook." Jodi laughed when the girl fell and I pounced on top of her, hitting her in the face non stop. Jodi came over and tried to break the fight apart, but the Hennessy turned me up, ain't no stopping this. Jodi finally stopped and let me beat the girls ass then I heard her yelling again as we fought, rolling all around the floor.

"Brook stop before we get kicked out and go the fuck to jail!" Jodi yelled. I immediately stopped, anybody that know me know I gives no fucks about the law but after my last incident with the police I been trying to chill.

"Bitches love talking shit." I said, standing up and kicking her. Before I could do anything else a group of girls came pushing threw the crowd.

"Y'all hoes ganged my sister?" One of the girls yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh shit." I said, getting ready to fight again. "Nope. I beat her ass and it ain't no pressure on me doing the same thing to you." I said.