Vultures

"Damn baby it smell good as hell in here, what you cooking?" Tre asked walking down the spiral stairs leading from the bedroom in only his sweatpants. I smiled as I watched him walk to the fridge with one hand in his pants and get out some juice.

"Good morning, baby." I said, walking over and wrapping my arms around his waist hugging him so tight it felt as if we were one. The way it should be. I stood up on my tip toes and gave him a long kiss.

"I'm guessing you had a good birthday?" He questioned, massaging my butt through the YSL tshirt he was wearing last night.

"A great birthday. It just made me think about all the good birthdays we've had together and how much I appreciate you." I said kissing him again.

"I love you more, baby." He said sitting me up on the island and nibbling on my neck.

"I would love to continue this I really would, but I have breakfast to finish." I said placing both hands on his bare chest and pushing him back. I hopped down and he smacked my butt.

"Ooh wee." He said biting his lip, I turned and winked at him before checking on the bacon and sausage that was in the oven. I grabbed two plates from the cabinet and began fixing our plates. I prepared link steak, scrambled eggs with cheese, potatoes, toast and cheese grits. I sat our plates on the island and fixed two tall glasses of orange juice. I returned the juice to the fridge and grabbed my bowl of mixed fruit before taking my seat.

"Baby?" Tre managed to get out as he shoved food down his throat.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Let's move in together." I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked shocked, completely caught off guard.

"Just think about it, I wanna see you every morning when I wake up. What's the point of waiting when this where I wanna be?" He asked.

"Why can't you just move in here?" I asked.

"Man hell nah. That shit over with, I really don't want that nigga King knowing where you stay cause I'm gunning for his ass. And I ain't trying to stay where no other nigga was laying his head." He told me. I nodded.

"So where would we move to? I'm not going to Miami." I told him.

"Just say yes and I'll take care or everything else." He said with a smirk. I propped my elbows up on to island.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, smugly.

"Fasho." He said, sitting his fork down and picking up his cup gulping down the remains of his beverage.

"Ok." I said placing my napkin over my plate. He stood up and grabbed his plate, kissed my lips and picked mine up as well. I stood up taking our cups to him at the sink. Tre began washing the dishes and I made two plates for my brothers, sitting them on the island. I grabbed a sponge and began wiping down the appliances and counters. I swept the floor and dried the dishes Tre had already washed, putting them up.

We both turned around and looked at the door when the knob started twisting. I remember giving Tez a house key last night just in case they made it in after me but damn. The turn up was real.

"What's up y'all?" Tez said, walking in the door and removing his shoes.

"Sup sis?" Cruz said, doing the same thing as Tez.

"Good morning. Y'all hungry?" I asked, sitting the plates in front of two stools.

"What's up, fu?" Tre asked, shaking there hands.

"Oh hell yeah this just what I needed after last night." Cruz said, sitting dons and eating a piece of bacon.

"Oh yeah a nigga need this to soak up all that liquor on my stomach." Tez said. I grabbed two cups and poured Cruz Apple juice and Tez a glass of milk. "Oh yeah we took care of that for ya too." Tez told Tre as he ate. I turned and gave them a side eye.