Honest

Keep Calm I know it's short y'all!

"Oh my God, yes! Let's go to this one. Ooh and this one, mommy we gotta go to this one." I said to my mom as we made a list of buildings we were going to look at.

"Niña just make a list of all the things you just can't live without and we'll go from there." She told me.

I shook my head, "Okay... I gotta have two bedrooms." I thought about it. "We better make it three because I need closet space and a guest room."

"Or we can find a place with a walk in closet."

"That'll work...Ummm I want a balcony and it'd be nice if it has an open floor plan. Maybe a swimming pool? Ooh and a huge master bathroom." I told her.

"Okay, clearly you don't plan on cooking. You can swim here Niña, so you want a big bathroom and closer, an open floor plan and a balcony. Got it, let's go." She said typing away at her phone. We hopped in the car leaving the twins with their nanny and made our way to the city to look for the perfect place for me.

"This is the one mommy, I can feel it. It has everything and I can actually see myself walking in and out of here everyday." I told her. She said something to the realtor who in turn started writing on a piece of paper before showing my mom the paper.

"If you're sure that this is the one. This is going to be yours no lease no moving, are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes mommy I'm sure." I told her.

"Alright I'll talk to your father about the price we'll get the paper work going and we should be moving you in in no time." She told me. I jumped up and down squealing and thanking her.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I screamed kissing her cheek. "Mommy King's picking me up he's downstairs now can I show him the place?" I asked.

"Sure you can. I'll see you back at the house?" She asked and I nodded hugging her once more. I rode the elevator downstairs with them and King was standing right outside the elevator doors.

"Hey Ms. Santiago." He said hugging my mom.

"Hi King. You and my baby stay out of trouble she told him."

"Yes ma'am." He said we both told her bye and headed back upstairs.

"I missed yo fine ass." King said embracing me in a tight hug.

"I missed you too baby." I told him, I did miss him. I miss knowing what I want I hate that I get around Tre and get on some brand new shit. The elevator made a 'ding' noise and we still stood there hugging. "Okay come on." I said, pulling away and grabbing his hand. We walked off the elevator and through the slightly ajar apartment door. "This is gonna be mine." I said excitedly.

"I like it for you." He told me as we walked through. "Oh yeah this nice bae." He said kissing on my neck.

"Boy get off me." I told him.

"Damn for real?" He asked, stroking me through the outside of my jeans. "I missed you." He said sucking on my neck.

"I missed you more." I moaned. "I told you to come with me." I told him.

"You ready to go?" He asked. I nodded my head yes and we bounced.

*

*

*

"That was so good." I told King when we got in the car after leaving Houston's. "Thank you baby." I said kissing him once then twice the second time he pulled me in for a long kiss.