What's Your Fantasy

This is just something quick before I got court... I might upload after if the goals are met! I found a new Brook! images of the kids to the side!

"So what now?" Jodi asked as we sat in the car on our way to a small restaurant in little Haiti that makes good ass Jamaican Cuisine. I told them what happened with Tre.

I shrugged, "I don't know. I got a lot of shit to think about like I don't even wanna be with King anymore, I honestly don't even trust him. But he's been there for me for so long..."

"Let me give you the game... I don't trust Demetrius as far as I can throw him, but I'd rather be with a man that I love and don't trust then a man that I don't love or trust. That's just me." Amber said. "And you know you can trust Tre, shid I trust Tre more than I trust Meech because DiAntre is a genuine ass person. He ain't gone keep chasing after you Brook, and that's just what's coming out my mouth 'cause he probably would but it's still not fair for him. That boy love you his bitch and yo nigga aside he wanna be there for you and you say this King dude has been there but where he at now?" Amber asked raising a good point. Shit with King was going good, but lately he been acting real stand offish. I'm not the type of bitch to get jealous, I get even I feel like he fucking his baby mama again. That's why I don't wanna be with Tre like this 'cause to me it's like I'm just fucking with Tre 'cause King fucking with Simone.

"Honestly I'm 'bout tired of King shit but I don't want that to be the reason that I come running back to Tre."

"Fuck that ain't no nigga ever treated me as good as Harlem treats me. And I did try to quit fucking with him but I'm a sucker for him especially when I see him and our daughter together it's like I fall in love all over again. I don't give a fuck what nobody got to say 'cause I love him and true love is worth it. King can't make you feel like Tre can and it ain't no denying that." Jodi told me.

"I agree... You so stubborn Brooklyn ain't no way I can't not have Demetrius to myself for three years. The way y'all interact with each other is like y'all sharing each other with somebody else. Why share when you can have him to yourself?" Amber added.

"Right now I just feel like I waited too late. He got another bitch and if I can be happy with King then I can let him be happy with her." I said. We pulled up to the restaurant and I got out and pulled my half shirt down that read 'I Trained Yo Nigga' and adjusted my high waisted jeans. I grabbed my bag and put it on my arm as we entered the restaurant.

"We're meeting some friends." I told the hostess.

"Coleman party of seven?" She asked. I nodded. "Right this way." She said.

I turned and looked at Jodi "Seven?" She shrugged. We walked through the dimly light restaurant with Jamaican paintings and decorations. It smells good like jerk chicken, coco bread and ackee and salt fish. We were seated at a long table in the back of the small restaurant. When we walked up Teezy gave me this crazy look.

"What?" I mouthed starring him down. He shook his head. I sat in the only seat closer to me right next to Tre across from Jodi and Teezy.

"Y'all take two years to get ready." Meechie said breaking the silence.

"That was them this time, I been ready." I told him. Everyone's head turned so I turned mine with them. I laughed and shook my head. "This is too cute." I said, looking at the girl who was at Tre's earlier. How could i be mad? I ordered my food: fried dumplings, ackee and salt fish, rice and peas, jerk chicken, plantains, cabbage and coco bread. A bitch ate good, just like when my Abuela cooks. I ate my meal with little conversation when I was finished I sat my fork down picked up my bag grabbed my wallet and placed a fifty on the table before standing and making my exit. I had to go, my self control was wearing thin and I'd hate to beat her ass 'cause a nigga wanna be funny. I wore the perfect shirt for today. A bitch need a square. Ugh! I walked down the humid Miami street looking for something to do with myself. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I turned it off and walked a couple of blocks to the beach. I took off my Prada shoes and let my white toes sink into the sand. I heard thunder roaring in the sky as soon as I looked up rain started pouring out of the sky. I took that as my perfect opportunity to cry.