THE ROOM

He took me upstairs into a large bedroom. All of the furniture in the bedroom was purple, red, white, or pink. There were speakers on the ceilings, and cameras next to them.

Kenny put me down on the king size bed, and snapped his fingers. An acoustic guitar started playing through the speakers.

Hey there, Delilah, what's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away, but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.

Kenny crawled on top of me, and softly placed his lips on mine. He placed his fingers onto my cheeks, and made a circle motion.

Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true

He started to rub his hand up and down my torso slowly, but gradually got faster.

Hey there, Delilah, don't you worry about the distance. I'm right there if you get lonely, give this song another listen.

He then started to tug on my bottoms, and reached his hand into my panties. His hands were tickling my privates, and his tongue started to swirl in my mouth. I didn't want to make Kenny upset. I saw what he was able to do to Kyle and Stan, I didn't want find out what he will do to me.

Close your eyes, listen to my voice, it's my disguise. I'm by your side.

He slid my bottoms down along with my panties, and then took his boxers and pants off. He slowly grinded on top of me. He looked at me with his lustful eyes, and he would soon start smiling and singing to me.

"Oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me."

He chuckled, but I just didn't say anything. I just let him do whatever he wanted to me. He then spoke to me. "I've been waiting for this moment. You probably didn't know that." He told me.

I finally spoke to him. "I thought you were head over heels for Bebe."

Kenny shook his head. "No, she's just a girl that I could have had sex with. She's nothing special."

I nod to his comment, and I don't say anything else. He kept talking though. "You're getting wet, I'm going to go in." He told me.

We'll have it good. We'll have the life we know we would. My word is good.

He started to slowly go inside me. God, this is painful. I could feel my eyes start to water. I just stare at Kenny as he smiled to me. How is he so happy? How is he so calm?

He looked down to my entrance, where he had entered. "You're bleeding, are you a virgin?" He asked. I just nodded. "Oh, I guess there's a first time for everything. Are you nervous?" He asked.

"It hurts." I shook.

He tilted his head at me. "Is that why you're crying?"

"Well, you murdered Kyle and Stanley as well." I accidentally whimpered out loud.

Kenny just shook his head. "I hope you can see the reason why I did it. Look, I'm in love with you. I don't want to lose you, especially to those bastards. You deserve so much more than those lame wimps who couldn't even protect themselves."

A thousand miles seems pretty far, they've got planes and trains and cars.

I started to feel pleasure as he was slowly thrusting into me. I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop myself. I accidentally let out a small moan, and Kenny stopped. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. I nodded my head. He started to go at a faster pace, and finally settled on a steady tempo.

I could feel myself tightening, and I'd hate to say it, but it felt good. After everything that happened the last two days, I start to realize everything that was happening. I just thought he was being touchy with me, but he was just possessive over me. Wanting me to skip, having his arm around my shoulder, and showing up at my house.

"My, (Y/N). You're tighter than I thought you would have been." He laughed. He reached for the bottom of my top, and pulled it off. He gazed over my body. "You're beautiful, perfect." He smiled.

He started to thrust harder, and hitting my sweet spot. I tried to keep my moans in, but they came out anyways. I started to orgasm, and Kenny's breathing was getting faster.

Hey there Delilah, you be good and don't you miss me. Two more years and you'll be done with school, and I'll be making history like I do.

I was reaching my peek, and I could tell Kenny was too. Wait, is he going to do it inside me? Please, don't!

He finally started to moan, and I could feel a liquid going into myself. Kenny had stopped thrusting, but he stayed inside of me. He looked at me, and smiled. "Wow, that went faster than intended. I didn't realize you'd make me cum so quick. I guess you're just a natural." He laughed. I didn't want to say anything.

"We're going to have a nice life together, you know that? We can live here for the rest of our lives. We won't need to worry about another thing. Of course we are going to need a little crib for the baby, but that won't take up too much money. After all, we could always borrow one from the store." He gushed.

"I don't want to live here, I want to live with my family." I cried. Kenny just laughed at me. "Don't you see? We're a family now, (Y/N). You're my wife, and you're going to give birth in less than a year. You're mine."

"But I'm not the only girl you've had sex with." I tried to argue, but he was calmer than ever. "I know, and I'm sorry for that. I never realized how big of a thing sex was until I fell for you. We are going to be so happy together, I promise."

Did you guys enjoy that? Hope you did, make sure to comment and make requests! For people who make request, at the end of each story requested I will advertise your stories as a thank you for giving me an idea for what I do next!