Chapter 5 zayummm you gotta bae

Nash's Pov.

I woke up with a smile on my face
last night was amazing. I saw maria.. well I did more then see her but Cameron's lady is back, Taylor and Carter are coming today and Hayes got a hair cut. I finally got out of bed and went downstairs to the smell of breakfast.

" Good morning" Hayes said eating, "yeah it is my brotha" I replied as I sat in front of him.

"Was it because you got some bo-" he was cut off by me kicking " hey not in front of skylynn" i said smiling at her. She smiled back.

Maria's Pov.

"Wakey-Wakey sleeping beauty"  Makalya said jumping up and down on my bed " 5 more minutes mom" I replied very annoyed

" Okay have it your way " She said Walking out the door "ahh peace at last" I whisper 

                   ~5 minutes later~

I heard the door open then splash "What the freak " I screamed I know she did not just pour ice cold water on my face while I was sleeping "MAKAYLAAAAAA that was cold"  I yelled jumping up to chase her around the house.

She ran outside screaming and shouting help i grabbed the water hose and sprayed her down yelling "SOMEONE CALL CAMERON SHE'S THIRSTY" and at that exact moment

Cameron and Matt come running outside
" What's going on out here " cameron shouted " Well you see" i started " she was thirsty and I didn't want to bother you early in the morning so I decide to spray her with the hose" I stated proudly.

Cameron turned to Makalya and gave her the confused face, She got up walked over to me and slapped me in my face, Ouch!

Makayla's Pov.

I was soaking wet thanks to maria she's is not a morning person..... " So I sprayed her with the hose" Maria finished. That whole story was totally bullshit I said to myself.

I walked up to her and slapped her. She tried to jump on me but Matthew was holding her back.... " You're so lucky matts holding me back" she said... "ya ya whatever " I walked over to cameron

"good morning bae" I said

he started "Morning , butif you ever get thirsty you know where I live" he said winking at me

" Ha ha" Maria and Matt started laughing. I tried to run up to her but I was lifted up bridal style by cameron.

" You're  lucking he is holding me back "

" same here sister " she said while pointing at Matt who had his arms around her waist pulling her back.

After about 10 minutes to calm down the boys let us go and we went inside to get ready to meet later.

Maria's Pov

So it's a little later in the day now. Mak and I dried off and got ready for the rest of the day. Right now we're just in my room she's sitting on the couch and I'm chilling on the bed. I was so excited because Taylor and Carter are suppose to be coming over with Nash and Cameron in about thirty minutes and I was about to meet the one and only TAYLOR CANIFF don't get me wrong carter's okay but Taylor's hotter.