Chapter 8 Talking but more

Kian Pov.

"Yeah he told me" I said

.. Maria looked down

"I told you not to go out with him but you did it anyways, I told you he wasn't serious about relationships " I explained 

Maria looked up her eyes starting to gloss up.

"Maria look you're my little sister and I love you with all my heart, and I just wanna make sure this doesn't happen again, so next time take my advice" I said concerned.

She wipes her eyes and smiles

"Thanks" she said. I pull her in for a hug.

Matthew's Pov.

I been thinking about what happened between me and maria yesterday. I kissed her and felt everything that I felt years ago.

I hear my phone buzz it was a trending hashtag on twitter alert

#NashIsTaken 56k tweets

My heart dropped. I knew I shouldn't have clicked on it but I did anyways.

" OMG NOT NASH YOU CAN HAVE ANYONE BUT NOT NASH 😭😭😭😭 "

" We need to support Nash if he likes her we like her ❤️ "

"He probably got her pregnant "
I laughed a little at that one

" Who is Maria ? "

"NashGrier : She's all mine now 💕 @MariaLawley "

" NashGrier : Hey guys I really like her a lot and I hope you can support us and our relationship ❤️ Here's a preview of this weeks vlog. "

I clicked on the video and it was him asking Maria out

I threw my phone at the wall. I heard it crack

Shit.

Maria's Pov.

"I cant believe J.C right now how could he tell Kian  " I explained to Makayla.

" yeah I know" she said looking at her phone

"Are you even listening?" I asked her

"Yes I am" she lied "ok then who are we talking about" I ask questioning her.

"Umm taylor no cartah wait Matthew" she said not sure

"No not even close, who are you texting" i said raising a brow

"No one" she lies again. Shes on a roll tonight.

I hear my phone buzz and then it buzzed again and again. I look at Mak and grab my phone it was a bunch of twitter following request tweets and Instagram followers. "What the heck is going on ? " I look on twitter and see

" NashGrier : She's all mine now 💕 @MariaLawley "

" awe he posted you " I looked at her like wtf

" MariaLawley : ❤️ @NashGrier "
He instantly retweeted it. I start reading the tweets

"Awwe she's so pretty "

" yoo he's dating Kian Lawley's sister he's so lucky "

I click my phone off

"Well its only 10:45 what you wanna do" I asks

" Well " She said in a high pitch voice.

I give her the brow and the door bell rings. "Maria ... Nash and cameron are here" Kian yells 

"Ok send them in the theater " I yell back. "So you invited my boyfriend over" I said. " No I invited mine but your is a tagalong". We both laughed.

I put on my sweat pants and Kians baggy Nike shirt (I stole while he wasn't here ) I put my hair in a pony tail and went down stairs to see Makayla and cameron sitting in the last row next to nash.

Nash stands up and I laugh cause we are matching. "How cute" I smiled. He finally noticed what I said that, He smiled and pulled me in for a hug. Nash sits down and I sit next to him.

Nash Pov.

"So what movie we watching?"i asked. " The  conjuring " Maria said smiling

"Oh ok" I was heisted at first because I don't like watching scary movies at night but I gotta be the man.

~40 minute into the movie~

Cameron and Makalya are sleeping. Like they look like a puzzle that fits together perfectly, Makalya under his arm his head resting on hers.

Maria's on my lap wide awake. She is really interested in the movie. She turns around and looks at Makalya and cameron then at me and she leans in , we start making-out after a while it starts to get heated. an out of nowhere we hear cam and Makalya say " I told you they would start making-out if we went to sleep" makalya mumbled didnt think we heard her.

Maria Pov.

"Lets make this interesting" I whisper in Nash ear. He caught on pretty fast and unzipped his pants then zipped them. I turn off all the lights in the theater then say "they wont hear us"

"Ok Give it to me baby" nash said holding back his laugh because we weren't doing anything.

Cameron Pov

Me and Makalya were pretending to be sleep. Then we hear Nash and Maria. Getting a little friendly over there......

"Woah- woah what is goi-" I was interrupted by laughing.

"Gotcha" they both yell I felt dumb. " next time you guys have a secret keep it that way." And with that they walk out the door.

Makalya and I just sat there." We need to talk"  Makalya said in a serious tone...... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

OH SNAP WHAT THEY TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!

IS THEY BREAKING UP OR WHAT I DONT KNOW EITHER ? IM GOING TO UPDATE LATER TODAY GUYS

Thanks to my best friend Mileena did i spell it right this time mhmm - Brent Rivera