Chapter 7 my new old brother

Maria's Pov.

"Morning mom" I said  "your brother is coming today , So you have to go pick him up from the airport. "

" Wait what " omg I haven't seen him in forever " I said  " two months is not forever" my mom replied " feels like it"" i mumbled

My brother is the craziest person you'll ever meet. His name Kian Lawley. He moved to L.A. As soon as he turned 18 and has been living with his group o2l. He's an actor and a youtuber that's crazy. But I'm guessing he doesn't wanna pay for a Uber so he's using me as a ride . And I'm perfectly fine with that .

Makayla Pov.   

"Makalyaaaaa" Maria yelled my name. "Yess" i answered back.

"So Kian is coming back today and we have to go get him" she explained

"OMGGG that means we might get to see Sam   Pottorff " I yell louder then I meant to.

" You have a boyfriend remember that "

She just laughs " Ok so you kinda have a boyfriend but was caught kissing Matthew "

Uh oh that slipped

Maria's Pov.

What Mak said caught me off guard.

"How are you going to judge me off of what you saw. You weren't there after we talked about it and i told him we were just friends, were you so shut up" i snapped back.

"We are leaving in 20 minutes "  Makayla said

I walked upstairs to get ready

I put on my white T shirt with a teal o2l sweatshirt over it, black jeans and my custom sparkly teal blue converse

I put on my white T shirt with a teal o2l sweatshirt over it, black jeans and my custom sparkly teal blue converse. I grabbed my sunglasses and my phone. 

I walked outside to see Makalya in the Jeep waiting on me.

"Off to the airport" i say smiling at her. She nods laughing (drives off, its about a 30 minute drive.)

I felt my phone buzz

To: Maria❤️

From: Nashy 💕

Hey Beautiful I have something to ask you later... Pick you up at 7 ? 😏

To: Nashy💕

From: Maria❤️

Okay ☺️

I clicked my phone off and turned up the radio.

Nash's Pov.