Introduction Pt 1.

~Ariana's Pov~

Hello. My name is, Ariana Love. But you can call me Ari. Im 21 years old and I live on my own. I own a little clothing store called 21 Things and im the daughter of the biggest drug dealer in Florida. But I dont like to say it much because thats not something u shout around.

I have a older sister and brother and they both protect me with all their time. I told them they dont need to do that but they insist on it. My mother and father got divorced when I was 10 years old. I dont look on it as a sad moment because it was best for them, but I still got to see them both.

My life is not hard honestly. Yes I know, how is your life not hard and you're the daughter of a drug dealer blah blah blah. My life is not hard cause I don't interfere with things of that nature. And just to add, no im not with that trap house stuff. Im not saying its bad or anything cause people have to make a living someway somehow so its not like im knocking it. But I just feel that it shouldn't be your only option. But im not gonna get into that. Its many things I wanna do in my life but I have to be a adult and provide for myself.

Anyways I dont want to keep you long so im just gonna end my little overview here. This was a little overview of my life so you can better understand the story. But have a Good Day/Evening/Night. What evertime your reading this.

Hugs and Kisses♥️

                *Author's Note*

-So the story is gonna be like a regular book. Jus from a different point of view. Any questions jus hit me up in the comments or direct messages.

•Follow
•Comment
•Vote

👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾