2.

~Ariana's Pov~

As I leave the food court I see a nice looking young man staring my way, and I looked behind me to make sure he wasn't looking at anyone behind me before I look stupid and actually wave. Either way I ended up waving and he started walking towards me.

???: Hey beautiful.
Ari: Hi.
???: What's your name?
Ari: Its Ariana but you can call me Ari. What's your name?
???: Marcus.
Ari: Well hello Marcus, nice meeting you.
Marcus: Nice meeting you too. Maybe I could get your number?
Ari: I don't just give my number out to people so quickly, you can follow me on instagram, give me your phone ill put it in.
Marcus: Okay cool.

-

Ari: If you wanna talk you can dm on there.
Marcus: Ard cool, see you later beautiful.
Ari: Okay *blushes*.

-

So im finally home from the mall, all because some dude wanna hold me up there, granted he was cute but because of that my food is cold and soggy. Glad there's a microwave cause I would've been eating some cold ass food.

-

While I eat ill watch a movie because im always on youtube. I need to give it a break.

-
2 hours later

Shit im hungry... And of course my stupid self gonna buy stuff thats going to get soggy and nasty, I will not eat this soggy food no way. So I will just run to sams club because a girl need some groceries so I wont have to eat out and stuff. As im scrolling down my instagram feed I see that its this food service called blue apron and they offer some bomb looking food. Im gonna try this because its only $60 a week for them to send you food to cook, pretty cool to me. I download their app and start to look at food options that they have, I think im going to choose the signature plan because the food looks amazing, plus its like eating out. After I finish all the blue apron jazz, I walk into the hot garage attached to my new townhouse, get in the car, start it and cool it down cause it was a hot summer night.

-

Shit no parking? How son it's literally 7 at night? Ugh anyways! I get a parking spot after literally 10 minutes of searching. I honestly hate driving some places because most of the places I go always have packed parking and i hate dealing with that. But all in all after I parked, I walked in the store and grabbed a cart so I can pack it up with snacks and good foods. I get to the core of the food isle, and start gazing hard as hell. I eventually start getting bulks of snacks like chips, friut snacks, friut roll ups, juice, eggs, etc. And if its a packed parking lot its a packed store, I was so upset because I was thinking gosh I have to stand in thag long line! Then i remembered, sams club has a app where you can scan the shit in your cart, pay for it on your phone and show them the receipt on the way out, lord thank you for that because I would've been a very mad camper standing in them lines, but I wasn't even close to being done grocery shopping.

-

As im pulling up to my house I clicked the garage opener and once it was done opening I proceeded to park inside. I unload the car so that all the food can be in the house so I can turn the alarm on and begin to stock on this food into the cabinets and pantry.

-

"SPENDING ADDICTION TEN THOUSAND ON SHOES, SPEND WITH NO LIMIT, A HUNDRED ON JEWELS" Lord I love this song. As this song plays I stock the cabinets and the pantry with the new food I bought and my phone dings through the speaker. Its instagram because I know my text tone by heart. I look and see its the boy from the mall. Now let me get something straight, he is cute but he real live trying to get into me and stuff and the last dude I had.. I dont even wanna talk about him. Its not that im scared to be in a relationship its just that I dont wanna be hurt like that again. Ill just leave his message til the morning. When I finish stocking up the pantry and cabinets I realized that the blue apron stuff don't come til next week and I am hungry now. So I wanted to save a bit of coin and go out and get food but it seems like I have to use postmates to get me some food because I do not feel like going back out to get anything.

-

Once I finished my postmates I laid down and started to dose off at the music that was playing through the speakers in my cellings. Then before I knew I was asleep.

                    *Author's Note*

- so im sorry ive been gone for 2 years i jus entered high school and have been under so much stress and thought about getting back on wattpad because my stress is relieved on here. the book is going to going to get better because im going to be more into as i move along. when i started writing this book i was in middle school. now i am aware of more stuff that i talked about and i am trying as best as i can to match the writing yall are used to. i would like to thank the ones who supported the book even wen i forgot about it. trust more uploads and me being constant. Love ya!😘