Introduction Pt 2.

~Josh's Pov~
Wassup, Im Josh Love. But you can call me Jay or Josh. Im 24 years old and I live on my own but im in a committed relationship with my beautiful girlfriend. I help my father run his trap houses cause he can't always be there to run them his self.

I have 2 younger siblings that live on their own as well but I keep watch on them because I love them to the moon and stars. And for yall niggas out there no its not gay, its called showing love. Some of yall need to learn a little bit more in the area of life. Anyways, I would do anything for my sisters' I dont care what, If I have to die for them I will.

When I was 16 years old, I seen my father get shot. My sisters' still don't know because he thought that it would be best if he didn't tell them and I actually agree with him. I dont want them to worry about him more cause they already worry about him. He was shot in his shoulder but the doctor said it missed everything so the shooter basically didn't know what they were doing. But I moved passed that I just thought you should know a little background about my life.

But I think that im finished so im just gonna leave it at that. I hope you enjoy this story about my family and our lives.

Peace✌🏾

                 *Author's Note*

-So im going to do pov's of everyone before I actually get the book started cause I want the reader to actually imagine them in their seats of live. But thats all for now.

•Follow
•Comment
•Vote

👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾