eight

------------

------------

You were quite shaken up by the conversation you had with Rouge.

"Welcome back (Y/N) where were you?" Natsu asks.

"Uh just changing..." you say leaning against the beam.

Gray and Natsu exchanged looks and they both shrug.

"You sure your okay?" Wendy asks.

"Yeah of course! Anyways who's next??" you ask trying to diverge the attention from you.

"That girl Yukino from Sabertooth and Kagura from Mermaid Heel." Erza says.

"Should be interesting." You say to yourself.

You felt eyes on you, watching intently.

You turn to see Sting staring at you. Also another pair of eyes Rouge. They were dark and filled with evil you turn away quickly and shudder.

You turn your attention to the match it was getting intense.

Yukino was pulling out the big guns and it seemed Kagura wasn't phased at all.

"I think it's time to pull out the 13th gate." Yukino says.

"The wait what now??" You looked surprised.

"13th gate I was only told that there was only 12, I thought the 13th was just a rumor." Lucy explains to all of us.

"Now the gate of the Snake Charmer, OFUCIOUS (im pretty sure I spelt it wrong) !" Yukino yells out.

Suddenly a large snake appears, the clouds go dark.

"What the hell?!" You scream.

You hear a chuckle. It's Sting.

"Scared (Y/N)?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Shut up Sting! Anyways Ive seen worse." You cross your arms to seem agitated.

Sting giggles and turns back to the match.

"Yukino has got this in the bag!!" Lector says with his huge ego.

"Yeah she sure does" Frosch days after him.

You'll admit Yukino is strong but something about that Kagura girl seems powerful. Especially that Katana.

Kagura doesn't seem phased. She jumps swiftly over the snakes body ready to strike.