chapter 4

~Madeline's POV~

We walk into the cafeteria and I see almost everyone's heads turning towards us. It goes quiet for a few seconds before it went back to being noisy AF. By the time we were halfway to our table, everyone's attention was turned back away from us.

Caroline and Alissa turned to me. They gave me a weird look, and I gave them a reassuring smile. We all sat down and and Alissa said;

"Hey. I remember doing a project with you guys last year."

"Yeah." Grayson said, smiling awkwardly.

Telling them apart was easier than I thought.

"I don't mind you guys being here at all, but why are you here?" Caroline asks.

"Well, I saw Colin messing with them in the halls and I roasted the shit outta him. Then I invited them to sit with us." I smile, talking faster than James Charles.

"Oh, lit." Caroline says.

"So Colin's a fuckboy and an asshole" Alissa rolls her eyes.

Bzzzz

My phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull out my phone and frown at the message on the screen.

Colin: Dont hang out with the fucking dolan twats. they dont deserve to be around a hot girl like u.

Me: are u serious?!

Colin: yea there gay af and only want to get in ur pants

Me: id much rather have them in my pants than u 🖕🏻

Colin: slut

Me: douche

I turn my phone off and slam it on the table.

"Your nails are so fucking loud when you text." Caroline laughs.

"No, they are only loud when I'm angry." I sigh.

"What happened?" Grayson asks.

"Colin texted me again. He was like, 'Don't hang out with the dolan twats! They are gay. They just want to get in your pants', which is funny, because if they were gay, they wouldn't want to get in my pants, but Colin is too fucking uneducated to understand that." I rant.

"Yo, Gray." Ethan nudges his twin.

"We just got revined by an account with 3 million followers!"

"No shit? Lemme see." Grayson snatches Ethan's phone.

"How many followers do you guys have?" Alissa asks, curious.

"I have 1.5 million and ethan has 1.3M." Grayson shrugs.