》[Three●Roomate *Old Story*]《

You wake up to a pterodactyl screech. Well, at least that's what it sounds like. Its actually Problem, by Unicorns Killed My Girlfriend. Niall knows you hate that song with a passion. You roll over, groaning, and see the noise is coming from your phone.
|Call incoming |Furry|
"NIALL! WHAT THE FUCK??" You attempt to yell, with your voice still weak from sleep.
You hear a laugh come from the other room. A knock sounds through the door before it opens and he peeks inside.
"What? Don't you like the ringtone?"
You glare at him, mouthing 'I hate you'.
He grins, "Love you too."
"How long has that been my ringtone for you anyway?" You question. Niall hasn't needed to call you for months. Last time he did, it was only to tell you he had used the last of the milk and, since you were out, he came to the conclusion that you should get it.
"Mate its been like that for at least a month."
You shake your head. "What did you want anyway? I'm going back to sleep in a sec."
"Nevermind."
Slipping out of the room, closing the door behind him, he leaves you to fall asleep again.
===============☆===============
When you wake up again, sunlight is pouring through your curtains, despite the fact they are made out of a rather dark material. Looking at your bedside clock, you see that's it's 11.46am. Realising you should probably get up, you throw on a hoodie who's previous home was the floor. Wandering into the kitchen, you concider grabbing a bowl of cereal before deciding against it. If you ate si soon after waking up you'd probably be sick. You grab a glass of water and wander into the lounge, where you assume Niall is, from the shouting.
As always, you're right. He's playing some multiplayer online game.
You plop down onto the couch next to him, scaring him.
Knowing what you want, he hands you a controler and you connect to the game. You put on the other headset, so you can hear everyone else. You stay silent, deciding to wait and see how long it takes for someone to notice you're here. Being one of the guys, certainly has its bonuses. For example, the guys don't act different around you, and you can be normal around them. You manage a couple of kills before someone actually bothers to check who killed them. "Hey... Y/N?! When did you join. Whatever I'm coming to get you now."
You and Niall play for a solid 6 hours, with only snack and bathroom breaks. It's probably not healthy, but at this point you don't care. Your life is great. All your woes are forgotten. Your life is perfect as it is.
===============☆===============
Hhhh sorry this took so long I've been away. I tried to make this chapter a little bit longer. I rushed the ending quite a bit because I wanted to get a chapter out,,,,,
I know the readers relationship w Niall is still platonic but I really don't know where to bring the romance in,,,, maybe at a party???? Idk. Anyway pls enjoy this.