How do we fall in love?

"Tobi decided to not sign a contract with us because of Ravi. What did your protege and you did to make him so angry? You better settle this story, Leo, because if we lose the contract with Tobi, Ravi will be fired, " his boss yelled. Leo was still hearing his cry and his threats. He expected it. He knew that Tobi would create a whole story to attack him. Ravi was for nothing in this story. Tobi wanted revenge on him and he used the perfect way to force Leo to bend his knee in front of him. He had understood and reluctantly he had gone to the hotel where his ex boyfriend lived during his stay in Seoul. Leo knocked on the door. He was invited to enter. When he entered the suite, he realized right away that Tobi was not alone. There was another man with him. An alpha. Leo was sure of it. It was a trap, just like the trap that made him, the kind of man he was today. He glared at Tobi. "I knew you'd come quickly here to beg me if I went after your little protege," Tobi said with a smile. "I told you not to treat him badly. Ravi is still new in the business, "says Leo. "I did not make any promises. In addition, your employee has the gift of annoying me. Do you know what he dared to say to me when I asked him why he worked under the orders of an omega?» Said Tobi. Leo frowned. "I do not know, I'm not an alpha," Leo replied. "He dared to answer me that he was satisfied with his work and that he had no regrets working under the orders of an omega. Do you understand ?» Said Tobi.

" Not really. But leave him a second chance. You know Ravi hates omegas because of a complicated family history but he learns to overcome all that. In addition you are an alpha like him so you should be able to work together, "said Leo. "I see that you have absolutely not understood the meaning of Ravi's words. You say this man hates omegas yet he agrees to work with you. You: the most depraved omega I know, "says Tobi. " What do you mean ?» Leo asked. Tobi stood up and walked towards him. He probed Leo's face but could not see anything satisfactory. "Ok let's change the subject. As far as I can see, you came to plead for the cause of your young employee. What are you willing to offer in exchange? I do not often give second chances, "says Tobi. Leo felt his blood freeze. The trap had just closed on him. He expected it by coming to this hotel room but even with the years, he could not forget this memory. He tried to give himself courage. He had come for Ravi. This man was an alpha and still had a future ahead of him. While he, Leo had already lost everything: his reputation, his honor, his virtue. What more could he lose? Just once, just for a few hours and after he could say that he had saved someone's life. He began to take off his clothes one by one. Tobi wanted to use him from the beginning and he chose this excuse to have access to the charms of the omega that he was. So all right, just this time, he was going to do it to save Ravi. Leo saw Tobi beckoning to the other man who stepped towards him and put his hand on his body. Leo felt like throwing up. Everything was exactly as before. Like that day when he had lost everything.

He had always wanted to receive affection. Always. Born as an omega, his father had rejected him and never gave him his attention. Often, he asked his mother the question: "Why does not father love us mom? ". And his mother always gave him the same answer: "You and I are alike, so you have to learn to live in discretion. You must not anger your father. One day you too will find the right person and you will be bound for life. I wish you find the right person for you. I want you to be happy ". So Leo had grown up hoping to find the right person one day, the one who would love him and make him happy. His life had turned to puberty, when men had attacked him in his own home because he was starting to heat up. He did not even know at that time the meaning of his omega nature. He was traumatized and he was afraid. His father, who should have helped him, treated him like a criminal. He had bought him some suppressants and accused him of wanting to seduce all the alphas in the house, then he had locked him in a room for days. Leo begged and cried but no one could help him, not even his own mother. It had lasted years. Then he was sent to this company with a letter from his father saying he was a beta. He had been recruited right away because of his father's influence. But his cover did not last long. His boss had discovered everything. Tobinaga or Tobi for the friends, had promised to take care of him, to protect him. Throughout his life, no one had ever wanted to protect him. Moreover, Tobi was an alpha, a man who had the power to change his life if he accepted him as a partner. So Leo had started to love this man. Tobi brought him everywhere and protected him from other alphas. He told him that he loved him and they had even slept together several times. But Tobi had never claimed him for his own despite the years. He had never bitten him and he continued to go out with other girls. Leo accepted all this in the hope of being a couple with him. Then one day, Tobi had brought him to a hotel room. At his entrance, Leo had seen some of his company's employees, even the big boss. Many of them were department heads so Leo thought he was in a business meeting. But a few minutes after his arrival, hands began to land on him. He realized then that there were only alphas in the room. He begged his boss and Tobi to help him, but on the contrary, they encouraged the situation. "Tobi told me you were an omega. The best thing about an omega is to open your thighs so do it for us. I assure you that your life will be better after. We'll take good care of you, "said the big boss. These men undressed him and abused his body for hours. Each time, Leo wanted to die. Then he understood the true nature of the alphas. These people were monsters who abused omegas. As an Omega himself, he could not escape this reality, but he could take revenge. He had made his resolution. The man he loved betrayed him. His boss had betrayed him. His father had betrayed him. His mother had not protected him. All that alpha people saw in him was his ability to give pleasure. So he was going to use that asset. He was going to give them what they wanted, but he would also take the opportunity to go up the ladder. He wanted to become the big boss and thus take revenge on all these alphas. He would create a place where omegas would be respected and where they could feel at peace. He no longer needed his stupid dream of finding a partner. No, he would be alone all his life but he was going to make them pay dearly.