How did he get my attention?

"Did you advance on the file that I entrusted to you?» Leo asked. "Yes, I contacted the manager. He says that he is finalizing some details and then he will contact us again to decide on the promotion of the product "answered Ravi. "Did he say in how many days?» Leo asked. "No, but I will recontact him tomorrow if I have no news.» Ravi affirmed. "Are you sure you keep his attention so that he does not make the same proposal to other companies?» Leo asked. "Yes, for the moment we offered him the most attractive price. But of course, I keep watching the competition, "says Ravi. "Well, you can go back to your office," Leo said before turning his attention to another folder. Ravi went back to his place. He saw Hyuk wave at him. "Bravo. You did well. He's angry at you, but it will not last long if you keep doing your job well, "muttered Hyuk. Ravi understood. Since then, the scene of the car, Leo treated Ravi as an enemy, and tried all the time to catch him at fault. Was he angry because Ravi had refused to sleep with him? It was obvious, but why this behavior? Ravi knew that at the time of the heat, the omegas lost their reason and had to satisfy their desire. So he understood why Leo had asked him to sleep with him. However, what he did not understand was the behavior of his boss after this event. Leo should have been ashamed, but on the contrary, his boss considered himself the victim and was angry at Ravi to not have satisfied his wishes. Ravi knew that Hyuk had saved him by arriving at the right moment, otherwise he did not think he could resist any longer. Yet part of him felt weird. Since that incident, he was also angry with Hyuk. What was the relationship between his boss and Hyuk? Had they ever slept together? Was Hyuk Leo's mate? Many questions jostled in his head, yet none of these questions pleased him. He did not want to have an answer to these questions, because he felt it was going to make him sad. Why sad ? He did not know.

At the end of the day, Ravi entered his boss's office. As always, they were still the last to leave their places of work. Ravi filed his report on Leo's desk. "I finished my report. If there is nothing more to do, I will go home to rest, "says Ravi. His boss looked up and stared at him. Ravi lowered his head. He saw his boss get up slowly and round the table. Ravi did not move. Leo approached him again and continued to stare at him without saying a word. Ravi continued to keep his eyes down. The tension was palpable in the room and Ravi did not know how to react. Since his boss's behavior in the car, he had avoided being alone with him. He had been successful for two days, but his luck had turned out. He felt Leo jostling him and Ravi felt himself fall. He lands on a chair in front of the desk. Before he could react, Leo's feet were already on his crotch. "You have not looked at me for a while. Why ?» Leo asked. Ravi tried to deny the situation. "No, I do not ..." he began. "Are you angry because your omega boss has tried to take advantage of you? Are you angry because I left you alone in the car?» Leo asked. Ravi took Leo's feet and tried to move it. "Stop it, it's called a sexual assault," says Ravi. He saw anger in his boss's eyes. Leo jumped on him in seconds. Ravi did not have time to react that the belt of his trousers was already undone. Leo wasted no time before putting his hand in his employee's pants and pulling out that much coveted piece of flesh. The cold hand of his boss on his penis thrilled Ravi. The next second, a mouth was busy giving sensations to his anatomy. Ravi shivered again. "Leo .... wait ... why .... why are you doing this?» Ravi asked. Leo continued without answering him. Ravi was struggling to hold on, but he had to do it. He did not want to be like the men who had taken advantage of his father. "Are you a virgin?» Asked his boss. Ravi looked at him in astonishment. "Why don't you react like an alpha? Why do you not succumb to my charms?» Leo asked. " I already answered this question. I do not want to do it with you because I'm not like other alphas, "says Ravi. Leo shook his head. "An alpha will always be an alpha, and I'll give you the proof," Leo replied. The next second, the rhythm imposed by Leo's mouth changed and Ravi felt his resolve to abandon him. It was too good for him to hold himself back any longer. He felt pleasure rising in him. He let his penis penetrate deeper into Leo's mouth before throwing him back to finish with his own hand. He then took some handkerchiefs from his boss's desk and wiped himself off. Leo looked at him oddly. "What?» Ravi asked. "Why did you not finish in my mouth like everyone else?» Asked his boss. "Because you hate that. I'm not insensitive to the point of doing this knowing that you'll be sick afterwards, "Ravi replied. He seemed to see a smile on his boss's face.