18- ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

"Wake up sleepy head" the girl woke the other up.

Mark checked what time is it on her phone and it indicated that it was 5 am.

"Go back to sleep princess it's too early" he said with his deep and husky morning voice.

"I know but it's our last day today so we might as well enjoy it. There's a zumba party down the hall. It starts at 5:30" Nayoung said while pushing Mark around.

"I don't wanna go. You can go if you want" he groaned and covered his head with a pillow.

"There's free snacks and beverages right after. Plus it's more fun than going to the gym" the girl pleaded.

"It's embarrassing. A lot of people who are gonna join are probably old ladies and moms who has 3 children and is divorced" Mark said annoyed.

"Don't say that dckhead. You're very mean! FYI old ladies and moms are awesome you fool! Women are independent human beings. So what? We ain't gonna need no jerk of a guy get in our way to become the destined person we're going to be! Anyways just goooo with me! Please?" Nayoung said and removed the pillow from his head.

"Fine. Lemme change" Mark stood up and got some appropriate clothes to wear.

After the two got ready they went down the hall it was already starting and they decided to join in.

Surprisingly, Mark was having fun. He was smiling a lot while dancing with the other women in the room. Some older women are even giving him the look.

"I'm so hot even older women are into me" he said cockily.

"Don't be so full of yourself" she replied and they both laughed and continued with what they were doing.

An hour and a half passed and it was done. As expected, they had free food! One of the reasons why Nayoung wanted to do this anyways.

"I knew you would have fun" she told him and took a bite off her toast.

"Yeah. I still like the gym though" he said and they continued eating.

The couple went up to their room and started packing their stuff.

"I'm gonna miss it here" the girl said and sat down on their soft bed.

"Me too" the boy said and zipped his bag up.

"What else do you want to do?" she asked him.

"Have a walk at the beach at night. I don't know if you're down but it's okay I can go alone" he said.

"No... I'll come with you" Nayoung smiled.

~~~

At the beach

"So I know I already asked you this before but tell me the whole thing" she said and lied down their blanket.

"What is it?" he looked at her.

"How did you and Hyerin meet?" she asked.

Mark smiled at the thought.

"Well... Hyerin and I met at the cafe we mixed our orders then she gave me her number. The moment I saw her I thought she was really cute and charming. She was wearing an oversized pink hoodie and shorts. She was a small lil bean. Then yeah that's where it all started" Mark told her and Nayoung smiled.

"We are very happy and we were convinced that we are still gonna be each other's at the end but you know what? There will always be unexpected things that will happen that may change you positively. I'm hoping this marriage can change me... or us. Because I am not planning on divorcing anymore. I let go of Hyerin so that I can learn to love you as my wife and I think.... I'm starting to learn it" he stated which left Nayoung shocked.

"I moved on from Hyerin. Although I still have to apologize to her for everything I did and said but I hope you've moved on from Jungwoo" he added.

Nayoung jolted up and faced him.

"I thought I was the only one" Nayoung mumbled.

"What was that?" Mark asked softly.

"I don't know okay?! I just... I didn't want to admit it. I shouldn't be feeling this way! You have someone who is probably wanting you back and I know you do to so I-" she was cut off by a quick peck on the lips.

"Quit shouting princess I know it's just the two of us here but you're ruining the mood" Mark chuckled and the girl rolled her eyes.

"Whatever" she said and stood up.

Mark stared at the girl walking away from him with a smile.

Is there relationship really gonna work?

Author's note:

Uhmmmm hellooooo hihihi how are y'all doin at home? Be safe guys oki? Wuv u all!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie