Louis christams and bithday ddm

Louis 26
Y/n 20
Today was my dads birthday today was also Christmas I got up early to do breakfast in bed for my dad to surprise him for his birthday and Christmas breakfast I gave him egg bread bacon sausage and pancakes and for drink orange juice I putted a vase on the tray whit a purple lily as dad say I his little flower and he loves purple when I finish cooking it I carry it upstairs to my dad bedroom when I got in I sang happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy Birthday dear daddy happy birthday to you when he saw what I did he said y/n did you do this for me yes dad I did why thank you darling oh I almost forgot I got some presents for you I just quickly get them when I got back he opened them and he saw three different cards two were shop brought and one was a homemade he opened the 1st one which was a Christmas card witch had Darth Vader and Princess Leia then the second card was a birthday card with the 1st order on and the homemade birthday card was a picture of him whit me when I was a baby and his birthday presents were a photo album of me and him over the years and a trip to Disneyland Paris as he went there when he was 5 years old he cry with happy tears later on in the day we went out for his birthday dinner I was going to drive so he got into the car he was in passenger side and I was in the drivers side we pull out of the driveway and I putted a blindfold on him so he did not have no idea where we was going for his birthday dinner when we got there I helped him inside where all the other were waiting he removed his blindfolded and everyone shouted surprise he cry happy tears for the second time at Day he was surprised at I had planned it when we went home he drove I was getting tired so when we got back into the car he did my seatbelt he kissed me and told me to sleep he said at I got up early to everything for him he found my blanket and dummy he say even at you older you still my little baby girl and no one can tell me that when we dove home he smiles at me you are going to sleep in my bedroom tonight my baby girl as did everything for my birthday and Christmas when we got home he unlocked the house and got me out of the car and carry me to his bedroom he quickly changed me and put a nappy on as I was in a deep sleep then he went back to the car to get his presents and my Christmas presents form are family and his mates the boys when he got back in he came upstairs to bed he quickly got himself changed and got into bed whit his baby girl he kiss her thank you my dear little baby girl daddy loves you very much he kiss her before falling asleep.

A/n hay sorry it later but yesterday I was busy whit it be Boxing Day so yeah so sorry again but now I go to do more so yep merry Christmas and happy new year for me Star Wars fan 20