Strange

When we got back to the apartment I just wanted to collapse on the floor and sleep but before I could, because don't underestimate me I will sleep on the floor, Marcel talked to me. "So (y/n), how long have you been like this?" "As long as I can remember." I simply answered his question. Out of the blue Delirious says," Can you do it again!" I looked at his and slightly giggled and nodded. I turned into my wolf form and sat on the hard wood floor. "Aww so adorable~," Bryan said. I growled at him, I don't like people calling me adorable or even cute. Evan walked over and investigated my face features. "How hard can you bite, NOT ON ME, but just in general?" He asked. "Delirious can you go get the bite force stick?""Sure," he said as he went to a different room and cane back with a long stick with a towel rapped on one end. "This is a bite scale if you would call it that. You bite on the towel as hard as you can and we'll measure."Evan stated. I barked in understand meant. Delirious held the stick while Lui watched the tiny digital measuring numbers, ready for me to bite. "Don't hold back just bite with all you got," Marcel said. I stood and got in a stance that shows I'm about to bite, I then lunge for it making Delirious jerk but regain his balance as I bit down hard. Lui called out "1200" and then he kept saying numbers going up but I couldn't hear him over my growling. I eventually heard a loud crack and started to swing my head around like a dog with a toy. I realized what I did, I broke it off the stick. I dropped it and looked at everyone, mouths and eyes wide open. "Lui what was the measurements?" Evan said. Lui looked at the device and said,"12000." They were amazed but I didn't care I just sat with my tongue out and panted. I raised my leg and gave myself a good ol scratch behind the ear then stood and walked to my room.
-de next day-
I came downstairs in my human form but ounce I reached the bottom of the stairs everyone looked at me, I wasn't phased by it but then, I...smelled...BACON. I quickly turned to a wolf and ran to the kitchen and saw Nogla with bacon on a plate. I sat at his feet wagging my tail. "Aw you want some bacon," I barked and he chucked happily," ok but you have to earn the bacon," I barked again," lie down," I lied down,"roll over,"I rolled,"now play dead." I played dead, he laughed and gave me a few pieces of bacon. I turned human and gave Nogla a playful punch and walked away. I stood beside the couch until I head quiet tip toes coming closer behind me. I quickly reacted by spinning around crouched low to the ground sticking my leg out to trip them. Evan was on the ground with a... HARNESS!!! I turned into a wolf an growled at him. "Woah (y/n) it's just a harness!" I growled even more, it must've concerned the others because they came over to Evan. Delirious however came to me. "Evan wtf, why were you gonna put a harness on her?" Delirious shouted. "Because we need to walk her. She can be in her wolf form but I don't want her running off!" "She's human to, you can't just put a harness on her!" He shouted again. "C'mon (y/n) let's go." Delirious started walking towards the door and I followed.

I know I haven't been updating, I sorry, pwease fogive meh.
Delirious- why are you talking like that?
Me-no off topic questions.
Delirious-why
Me-because I don't want to.
Delirious-Bu..
Me-no..ju.. NO
Delirious- Grea...
Me-No, permission denied
Delirious-...edyn...
Me- that's an off topic question. You have been stopped.