Chapter 9: Overprotective Adrien😡😡😡

Marinette and Adrien were sleeping in the same bed last night, but don't get too excited. They didn't do anything extreme or wild. Adrien texted Nino, said goodnight to the beautiful girl in bed with him then fell asleep. As for Mari, she texted Alya then plugged in her headphones and watched season 2 of Miraculous Ladybug. In the morning Adrien finally used his smart(!) brain and told Mari, "We should get a car for our road trip. Something fancy." Mari slapped her forehead, sighed and slowly shook her head.
"We'll have a car booked, or probably a minibus." Marinette had gotten so used to her luxurious lifestyle, that she didnt realise that they would have to buy a car. "Mari, the school paid for two business flights, and a week in a hotel, that is CRAZY WHO HAS THE MONEY FOR THAT😂 and now you expect them to provide you with a car. Seriously, you're crazy! Come on! Get dressed and we'll get going on our road trip. No wait. Let's pack everything into bags then we'll go to get our car and head off. " Mari decided this was a good plan and immediately went into the bathroom, (weirdly) taking her phone with her. "You won't need that." He grabbed it. Marinette thought he was joking. Everytime Adrien was joking, Marinette saw a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, but this time they were terrifyingly blank. "I mean, who goes into the bathroom wit their phone?" Adrien looked at her with disgust. Marinette grabbed it back, scratching his hands deviliously, and shouted, hair flying. "If you had any common sense, you'd know my phone was out of battery, you dumb moron! And there's a switch outside the bathroom where I can charge my phone! Now shut up and GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!" She headed for the switch. She was just too angry by Adrien's words. You're thinking that Mari is simply being a bitc* I swear a lot in real life but I have found it terrifyingly hard not to swear in my story😂 warning: the more sensitive readers may want to avert their eyes.

But scroll up, and see the behavior of Adrien the gorilla. He 1: snatched Mari's phone out of her hands. Then 2: he looked at her in disgust. If you do not know what a look of disgust looks like, this is a good example:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 guys I am JK Adrien wasn't like that, but then again, that face thoooo

guys I am JK Adrien wasn't like that, but then again, that face thoooo....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👌👌👌

I will finish this off in the next chapter I'm too lazy to write today anyway peace out my readers ❤️🤞❤️🤞❤️