Chapter 6: Business Class👸🏻🤴

Marinette was at the airport, and it was 1:30. She was worried about Adrien. She decided to text him, again.
A/N: Texting is so addictive right?😂

Mari: hurry up, Adrien😭
Adrien: yh I will be there
Mari: srsly what r u doing
Adrien: the gorilla is driving at 2mph to the airport!!!! That's what!!!!😂😂
Mari: LOL😂
Mari: get there in time tho❤️❤️❤️❤️
Adrien: ya know what, I'm jumping outta the car and running😂
Adrien: and running, and running, and running, for youuuu❤️😘
Mari: No offence Shakespeare, but EW. 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢
Adrien: None taken😂
Mari: Awww how sweet of you...❤️❤️❤️😘😘🙃😍
Mari: NOW HURRY UP😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Adrien: ok I'm at the entrance😛
Mari: it's frickin' 1:45!!!! I'm leaving this chat!!!😒😒😒
Adrien: TURN AROUND SLOWLY IM NOT KIDDING😱😱😱
Mari: o-ok😢😢😢

Marinette turned around and screamed. There was Adrien with his ten million suitcases and holding a bouquet of roses. "Oh MY GOD ADRIEN!!!!" Marinette exclaimed crossly. Adrien frowned. "What?" Marinette gestured to his four suitcases.
"They won't let one person have four suitcases. I have two, so four plus two is six. Gimme one suitcase and we'll both have three. " She said. Adrien handed her a cream coloured small suitcase. Then Marinette screamed. "It's 1;57!!! Let's go!!!" Adrien and Marinette ran those 3 minutes of their life as fast as they could. They made it, showing the air hostesses their ticket and then, the weirdest thing happened!! "Oh my goodness! You are the famous Adrien Agreste! I just love your father's fashion line! This must be your wife! Come on through to business class!!" The air hostess showed them. Adrien walked over to his seat. It was comfortable and he had his own view through the open window. Absolutely no noise was made, there was only soft piano music playing as other businessmen/women relaxed, either sleeping or reading a magazine. Marinette sat down in a seat, cocooned in luxury. She knew Tikki would be hungry so she pressed a button on the seat in front of her and an air hostess came. "Can I get a chocolate chip cookie and a glass of water?" The air hostess smiled and went back through to the plane's kitchen. Marinette was happy and relaxed. She plugged in her headphones and watched Miraculous Ladybug all the way from Season 1 and the Origin Episodes and onwards. The smiling air hostess came back with a plate of cookies and a wine glass full of water and ice cubes, sparkling as it hit the sun from the window. "Thank you." Marinette smiled back at her as she left. She opened her new purse, which was bright pink and embroidered with green designs. "Marinette I'm hungry!" squealed Tikki. "Shhhhh." Marinette told her and slipped a cookie inside her purse before closing it. Marinette took the glass and drank it all, then slept the whole flight.

Meanwhile, Adrien's kwami, Plagg, was very thin and hungry. He summoned an air hostess and asked for some camembert. The air hostess wasn't the smiley one Marinette had encountered, but a long faced one with a smirk. She replied, "I'm sorry, Mr Agreste, but you will have to wait until dinner. That has camembert in it." She left swiftly. Adrien, not wanting to disturb the other people, texted Marinette.

Adrien: I didn't want to disturb the other people, so I'm texting📱♥️
Mari: yh?
Adrien: do u have any camembert🧀 that's a cheese in case u didn't know
Mari: ur strange😂 u asked for cheese like two weeks ago when I was making the dress
Adrien: yh yh come on😏
Mari: lemme check in my purse🤔

Marinette opened her purse and found a tiny piece of cheese. Tikki grabbed it and stuffed it in her mouth. "Tikki!" Marinette complained. Tikki giggled nervously and opened her mouth wide as she spat it into her tiny red hand.

Awwwwww SHE IS JUST SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE😍😍😍😍😍😍

Marinette decided to play a prank on Adrien. She shuddered and grabbed it. In the other hand, Marinette struggled and texted Adrien.

Adrien: sooo have u got any
Mari: sure yh🧀🧀🧀 but....
Adrien: but what
Mari: it is cheese but I don't think it is camembert🤷‍♀️
Adrien: aw man. Oh well any cheese will do🤷‍♂️
Mari: well here u are👏

Marinette leaned back round her seat and faced Adrien. He held his hand out and Marinette dropped it in his hand. Marinette stood watching him. "I'm gonna eat it later!" He whispered. Marinette sighed and went back to sleep, Tikki grabbing cookies from the plate in front of Mari every now and then. Adrien offered it to Plagg, but he was too weak to move. Adrien gently took him out of his pocket and opened his mouth and dropped the cheese in. Adrien then put his hand under Plagg's jaw and grinded it up and down, making him chew the cheese. Then Plagg swallowed it and woke up, buzzing with energy. Adrien put him back in his pocket and they both went to sleep.
💤 💤 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤