Chapter 3: Boys VS Girls/ Boys win!👦👨

When the movie finally showed the Annabelle doll in her rocking chair and slowly turning her face, Alya screamed. Mari paused the movie and turned the lights on. "Alya! You lost, let me go get the hot sauce!" Mari came back with a ladle full of chilli sauce and a camera. "Hey! What's with the ladle?" She asked, quite cross.
"This ladle-full of chilli sauce is the same as 5 tablespoons of chilli sauce. Just like we said." Mari explained. Alya took the ladle, Mari had the camera ready, and Adrien and Nino were watching excitedly. "Hey you guys. Can I get some cold water?" She asked. Marinette said, "Yeah, after 30 seconds." Alya groaned and finally chucked it down her throat. She turned as red as Tikki, clutching her throat and gasping. Mari took a picture, laughing. "I... Hate-- you guys!" She struggled to get the words out. Nino was rolling on the floor laughing. "Don't worry, we love you too!" Adrien laughed, tears in his eyes. Mari fetched a glass of ice water and handed it to Alya. She snatched it and chugged it down, even crunching the ice cubes in a desperate attempt to quench the fire in her stomach. She sighed, her ears stopped pounding and her throat stopped burning. Then, Mari showed round all the pictures she took. Nino lost breath laughing so hard. "Okay, Nino. Stop laughing, you have to ask Alya out." That certainly put a stop to his giggling all right. "Can I go to the loo quickly?" He rushed off. He locked the door and dialled Rose's number. The thing was, he was already going out with Rose. But he wanted to go out with Alya for ages. So he finally got his chance, and now he was going to dump Rose. "Hey. Sorry, but you're dumped. I'm going out with-- uh, I'll see you later." He was right to be so cautious...

Guys u know in the movies when guys dump their gfs and go out with another girl, the ex-gf goes after the girl and makes her life miserable yeah, that was probably what was going on in Ninos mind. But Rose isn't that type of girl, is she...?

He came out of the bathroom and back into the living room, where the lights were dim and everything was quiet. "Hey...? Ah!!" He jumped as Alya hugged him. Marinette and Adrien took a photo on their phones and laughed uncontrollably. "Alya, will you go out with me?" He asked her eagerly. Alya stared deeply in his eyes before finally responding, "Yeah. Nino, uh, whatever your last name is, I will go out with you." Then they hugged again. They were like this:

Looool😂😂😂😂😂Anyway, they snapped outta their daydream and settled back on the sofa again, having ordered another large pizza, cokes and chips🍕🍟🥃

Looool😂😂😂😂😂
Anyway, they snapped outta their daydream and settled back on the sofa again, having ordered another large pizza, cokes and chips🍕🍟🥃. "Hey," Alya wondered. "Let's do it again, but with Mari and Adrien." Mari thought this was the worst idea in the history of dares. "Uh, sure," she finally gave in after a lot of convincing, almost three thirds of the convincing done by Adrien😂.

Guys I am going thru an emoji phase right now. Please ignore the emojis(if u can) and continue reading the actual story. Peace out❤️🤞❤️🤞❤️

They continued watching the movie, and surprisingly none of them screamed, until Annabelle's scary face showed again, then Mari screamed. Alya paused the movie and turned on the lights. She grabbed the camera while Nino got the chilli sauce. "Here you are," he grinned at her, more like this😬 and passed Mari the ladleful of chilli sauce. Wanting to get it over and done with, Mari said, "Is there anything u guys wanna say to me as I endure my long and painful death?" She chucked it down her throat and was able to contain the spiciness. But not for long as she rushed into the kitchen to get co,d water. Adrien looked smug. He turned off the lights and everyone hid. When Mari came back, feeling better, she knew Adrien was going to hug her again so she turned on the lights and said. "Peekaboo. I see you...All." Everyone burst from behind the sofa. Adrien asked the question. "Will you go out with me, Marinette?" Marinette didn't even need to think, she blurted out, "Yes. Now let's--Whoa! It's5am. You guys should go home." Alya agreed because she was yawning and so was Nino. "I'm off." Alya yawned and fell into a heap. "Seriously! I think she can stay at my house for the night." Nino said. But Marinette objected. "Nah! I think it would get too hot at your house, besides you two are already going out... We don't want something to happen, do we?" She laughed, her eyes glinting. Nino turned red and made his way for the door when Mari said, "Sure. I was just kidding. Though seriously, take good care of her and don't do anything too pervy okay?" Nino just ignored her and started lifting Alya up. Marinette didn't like this. She slithered up to Nino and hissed, "I'm serious! I don't want my BFF getting hurt okay??" Nino agreed and went home, Alya in his arms. Only Adrien was left. "I'll stay if you want." He grinned at her only not like the emoji. She agreed and said, "Yeah. I get nightmares after watching horror movies. I'd really appreciate it if you'd stay."

That night, Adrien slept on the sofa and Marinette in her bed, when Marinette heard a voice coming through the window...