Chapter 7: Plane food✈️🍱

Marinette was woken by one of the air hostesses. She was tired and so was Adrien, but they had to eat dinner. This was the menu:
Starter
- Escargots de Bourgogne (snails baked in their shells with parsley butter)
-Bœuf bourguignon (beef stewed in red wine)
Main course
-Gougère ( camembert cheese in choux pastry)
-Jambon persillé (also known as Jambon de Pâques, a marbled ham with parsley)
Dessert
-Creme brulée
-Chocolate Mousse
-Souffle
-Vanilla crêpes with peach jam and cream

Marinette couldn't believe her eyes! Her parent's bakery was nothing compared to this! "Can I have the Escargot, Gougerè and the crêpes?" Marinette was especially nervous about the snails, but she wasn't too worried as the lovely air hostess arranged it all on a tray and put that tray on the tray in front of her. She hoped Adrien was faring equally well. Of course Marinette knew he would pick the first option on the starter. Marinette put a movie on the screen in front of her and started eating. The escargot tasted delicious surprisingly. She didn't like the main course at all; she thought that the camembert tasted bitter. How could Adrien eat this??? thought Marinette. She passed it to Adrien, who took it kindly. She ate up the dessert just as the plane landed. There was a pilot's announcement: You have arrived in Singapore. Marinette was so happy. She was finally in her dream destination....