Chapter 8: Shopping!

The beauty behind loneliness is that it teaches you that to survive, you dont need anyone except Allah!

______________________________________

Rumaisa sat on her Musallah (prayer mat) and finished her Tahajjud. She always considered herself blessed to be awake and converse with her Rabb, when the whole world was asleep.

Salah is one of the core components of Islam. A prayer is generally a means of remembrance of Allah SWT and getting his mercy and blessings. The Tahajjud is a special Islamic prayer which is recommended (but not compulsory) for all Muslims. It is usually offered after Ishaa (the obligatory nightly prayer) and before Fajr (the obligatory morning prayer).
When the last one-third of the night remains, Our Lord, The Glorious one descends towards the heaven of the earth and proclaims:
'Who is that who supplicates to me, and I grant his supplications?
Who is that who begs of me(for anything), and I grant it to him?
And Who is that who seeks my forgiveness, and I forgive him?'
[Bukhari, Muslim]

The Tahajjud is very powerful, because for some reason people get very emotional during the night. They share secrets, give confessions and think much about things that means a lot to them.

And Allah have chosen that exact time of the day for us to come to him with our heavy heart and pour everything out that worries us. To fulfill the duas that we want to be answered. The Dua made at Tahajjud is like an arrow which never misses its Target.

She raised her hands and prayed to the Al-Hakeem. Warm and salty tears flowing through her eyes. Her heart was drowned with pain. She begged her Lord, Al-Tawwab for his forgiveness and Mercy. She begged him to forgive her parents. She prayed for herself and her future.

No matter how much she tried to adjust with the people outside, deep within her there was a void only her parents could fill.

She began with her dhikr, patiently waiting for the call of fajr. Happiness is in waking up for Tahajjud and waiting for Fajr. She had been offering Tahajjud since she was fifteen, but now she tried to offer even the other Nafl prayers. She found peace when she spent time with her Lord, Al-Malik.

A Few years back, when she felt her feelings for Suhaib grow, she felt uneasy, she knew that this shouldn't​ be happening, but her heart knew no bounds. She couldn't control his feelings for him. And then, she turned towards her Rabb, The Al-Hakeem, and he healed her wounds, strengthened her heart and enlightened her soul. But in every story, fate have its own part to play, the same happened in Rumi's life too. She was destined with someone she adored since childhood. Her fear for her Lord proved to be something that pleased Allah SWT so much, that he purified her feelings for Suhaib with the most strongest relationship ever, the relationship of Nikah! Subhanallah!

______________________________________

Ammar:

We were finally done with our exams and had vacations for a whole month. Woah!! That was amazing!! We were to leave for Dammam right the day after our last exam, but Suhaib insisted that we do some shopping for everyone at home. So we had to stay back for another day!

'Man! I wonder, how do these ladies enjoy things like shopping! I mean, I am all drenched with sweat. The air conditioner is not at all playing its part well! ugh!' I complained.

'Chillax bro!! Its just because you're not familiar with shopping. Once you get a wife, you'll be an expert shopping-bag-carrier and a shopper as well. And coming to ladies, even if you leave them in the Shopping center for the whole day, they wont get tired of anything! Instead they'll go all crazy if they have a whole day at the shopping center! You think Zuhaib will like this Hoodie?' Suhaib asked pointing his finger at a black hooded jacket at the left. We were at the Men's section of Shopper's Paradise.

I felt like I've been walking in the Mall since almost year without a break. My feet were screaming with all the might. I nodded my head and Suhaib dumped the Hoodie in his little basket. We made our way towards the counter. The cashier smiled at us, Suhaib handed her the basket. She totalled the amount and entered our debit card.

'Coming back to ladies, If its up to their sleeve, they will buy the entire Mall without even blinking​ their thoughts. But I must say, that suits them. If you ask me, A women looks beautiful spending her husband's cash more than she does while earning. Well...its upto their choices ya' know! I won't actually mind if my wife insists on working;-)' I winked.

We moved around towards other shops to look out for other stuffs. I was almost done with my shopping, I got a Swiss Wrist-Watch for Zuhaib, a knee length top for Aunt Maryam and two other of my aunts, a wallet for Uncle Yahya and some teddies for Shifa, Hani and Afaque. I had yet to buy something for Rumi. We found a Jewellery store and made our way towards it.

It was a small store filled with sparkling jewelleries. The Earrings were hung on the stand facing the wall. We moved around looking for something nice until my eyes paused at an anklet. It was a thin silver anklet with tiny golden beads in between. I traced my fingers on it. I asked Suhaib for his opinions, he smiled and nodded his head in affirmative. I asked the cashier to pack the anklet. Rumi would love it!

Now Suhaib wanted to get something for Rumi. He was confused as to what could be the best thing he can gift her. After roaming for twenty more minutes he finally liked a blue veil. It had some white designs over it and silver stones at some places.

After the entire shopping, we moved to our apartment and had a good sleep.

______________________________________

'Bro!! Are you sure we bought all our luggages? And did you get your Passport?' Suhaib asked me for the fourth time. We were at the waiting lounge.

I was going home, but I felt butterflies jumping in my stomach! I was excited to return to the place where I had spent my entire life.
I was excited to meet my sister again.
I was excited to meet my friends again.
I was excited.

Excitement was all I felt that moment!! And I just dont know how do I describe it!

We moved towards the Immigration hall with our luggages and little bundle of happiness!

**************************

As Salam Alaikum Readers!!
I am really happy today!!
Alhumdulillah!!
So I decided upload a chapter and make you guys happy too!!

Though the chapter was short, I hope you liked it!!

Leme know your views!!

Dont forget to vote!!

Happy reading!
Have a great day!!