✨ eight

The Kim Family let Taehyung stay the night before heading back home, thankfully his next schedule is at 8am so he can rest for awhile.

Dahyun prepared his bed, "Sleep here in my bed. I might stay with my parent's room." And handed him her brother's clothes.

Once Taehyung is already changed, he laid down and immediately Dahyun laid ontop of him. "I'll miss you."

He smiles, caging her and inhaling her scent. "I'll miss you too."

"I have a favor." Dahyun whispers, Taehyung hummed. "Please don't worry about me, I'm with my parents. I'm in my comfort zone."

"Okay, baby girl. I will try. You know I always think of you."

Dahyun nods, "If you find someone, know that it's fine with me." She can feel his breathing became uncomfortable, meaning he's annoyed. "I told you, that's fine with me Taebear."

"No-one can replace you, baby." Taehyung says, showering her with kisses.

"I'm just saying." Dahyun says. "Sleep now, oppa." she says trying to get up,  "I'm comfortable with our position." Taehyung pulls her again

"Hmmkay."

4AM

Taehyung's alarm started ringing, Dahyun who's still on top of him, woke up first and turned off the alarm.

He's about to get up when she kissed his forehead, "Sleep more, I'll make some breakfast for you before you go home." He whispered okay before going back to sleep.

Dahyun saw her mom heading out from their bedroom as well, "Good morning eomma."

"Why didn't you sleep with us last night?" Dahyun blushed so she looked away and said, "I fell asleep while making Taehyung oppa go to sleep.."

"Arasso." Mrs. Kim says, and head towards the kitchen. "Eomma, you should go rest and let me do the breakfast."

"Oh stop kidding me and just make coffee." Mrs. Kim says, "Help me here instead. I know you still can't cook."

Dahyun rolled her eyes and pouted, "I know how to make pancakes!"

"A burnt one!" Her mom added, She playfully stomped her feet and said "I give up!"

Eventually, the two lady kims finished making kimchi fried rice and ramyeon. What happened was, because of Dahyun's unexpected arrival they didn't had a chance to buy groceries.

Dahyun then woke Taehyung, "It's almost 4:30, wake up so you can leave here at 5am."

Taehyung pulled her in the bed and hugged, "Yah! If we don't go in 5minutes, Mom will probably come inside."

"Then let me hug you for four minutes. Hugging you will take awhile and I want to make the most of our time together."

Five minutes later, when Taehyung was about to open the door, Mrs. Kim already twisted the knob. "Oh, come on now."

They laughed, "She really is aware of time huh?" He whispers.

Taehyung expected this. No, wait. Taehyung should've expected it. Dahyun's dad and older brother keeps interrogating him, though he answers very well. The nervousness keeps piling up.

"You sure you can handle my sister?" Myungsoo asked which he received a hit at his forehead. "You! Do you think I'm high maintenance?"

"Yah, you two stop fighting." Mrs. Kim says,

"Taehyung oppa should go now, he has a schedule remember?" Dahyun says,

"Eomma, did you know that Dahyunnie- Aw that hurts!" She kicked him in his legs, Taehyung just laughed at the siblings.

Dahyun accompanied him outside their house, "I'm sorry for that. Oppa always teases me."

"It's fine." He smiles widely and pulling her into a hug. "I should really go now, huh?"

"Yeah, if you don't want to be late." Dahyun says,

Taehyung gave her a forehead kiss before going inside his car, he starts his engine and Dahyun knocked on his car window.

"Hmm?"

Dahyun pulled him closer to her and peck his lips, "Take care, okay? Remember what I said last night."

Taehyung grinned, and messed up her hair. "Okay, baby."

"Eomma! Dahyun kissed Taehyung-ssi!" Dahyun got startled with Myungsoo's shout, "Yah! Myungsoo Oppa!" She shouted, waving goodbye to Taehyung. He just laughed again at the two and left.

/re-written and a filler.