✨ thirteen

One month from Dahyun's hiatus, and she's participating in the first full length album of TWICE. Although it's still July, since it's a full album it's gonna take some time.

Dahyun is happy, because of course now that she has time for herself. She wrote a few pieces of lyrics that is pertaining to literally no-one.

Though she's not completing a whole song, Dahyun's fine with just a paragraph. 

TWICE's members has no idea that Dahyun is in the company now, she visited the company to pass some of her lyrics and also to surprise her members. 

With the help of their manager, she first let them receive the food package with coffees she bought. Dahyun heard her members shout in joy upon hearing it's from their member, also hears that they'll be more happy if she's with them enjoying the meal.

Jihyo realizing that the food is for nine, she looked around to find the pale rapper but still no sign. "Manager-nim, this is from Dahyun right? Why did she buy for 9?" 

The seven members looked at their leader, re-counting the food and coffees, "Maybe it's for unnie." Jeongyeon says, pertaining to their manager. 

Once they opened their food and few chit chat, they didn't notice that Dahyun already entered the practice room. She quietly sat beside the quiet japanese member who only laughs at Sana and Jeongyeon's hyper actions. She slowly opens the food and started eating, slightly annoyed that no-one is still noticing her even how loud the container is. She then whispers to Mina, "What's so funny?"

"Jeongyeon unnie is imitating PD-nim." Mina says then looking at her member, then going back to laugh at the two when she realizes it's Dahyun, she screamed. 

The seven girls then stopped laughing and looked at Mina, "Dahyun-ah!" the girls swarmed over the member and intentionally sandwiching her. "Yah! You didn't tell us you were visiting!" 

"C-can't breathe." Dahyun says, because she's literally at the floor while her members are crushing her above. Tzuyu then took initiative to stand up and help her. "I think the definition of surprise is not letting people know?" 

The eight girls bombarded her with questions especially when they heard from ChaeTzu about JB and Taehyung's unexpected meetup.

"Unnie, I'm actually still confused." Dahyun shares, "I realized that Jaebeom oppa is always there when something happens to me."

The maknae line (MiChaengTzu) then snapped her fingers, "You owe me ₩10,000!" Dahyun just face palmed, "Anyways!! And when I keep thinking about it, I question my feelings towards Taehyung oppa." 

"It's possible to like someone even if you love someone too" Sana says, "I guees?" she added

"Maybe you are just confused, Da." Jihyo says, "Maybe because you just realized Jaebeom oppa's lending hand and it just confused your feelings with Taehyung oppa."

"If I do love Taehyung oppa, why do I get confused?" 

Nayeon says, "Dahyun-ah, realizing someone's act of kindness can complicate things. But have you thought that you're just feeling guilty? For not noticing it early on and letting him know you appreciate it?"

The oldest does make sense, what if she's just guilty for not letting JB know that she appreciates the kindness. 

"Let me remind you, hyunnie. Taehyung's the one who's been through with you from your ups and downs." Nayeon says, Sana agreed "He courted you despite you were on a 3 month break from your injury."

"Taehyung oppa protected you by confirming he's dating while concealing it's you." Chaeyoung adds, "He respected your decision for having a break-up despite knowing it'll create a gap from him being your boyfriend, to just being friends." Momo says

"Jaebeom oppa is indeed nice, and does have feelings for you. But do you?" Jeongyeon says

Dahyun shooked her head, "Ani, everytime I think about Jaebeom oppa and Taehyung oppa, I always end up with the thought of it's Taebear who understands me the most." 

"You already have your answer, Dahyunnie." Mina says, 

"I visited because I miss you all, but why are we only talking about me?" Dahyun tries to change the subject, which succeeded. Because the members doesn't want to pressure her more.

After catching up, Dahyun joined them in practicing some of their songs. She missed this, she missed having fun with her members. It is indeed tiring, but the mere fact that they're sharing both sweat and tears together makes it less tiring.

/re-written