Back home

You POV
You moved back to town this time into a small modern house it looked breathtaking you looked at it longer your mom got a better job she would rarely be home. But at least you can live in style you always loved homes like these they looked so cool. You took your bags in and found your room it was a bigger size then your used to but thats good your going back to your old school were you meet him....

Anyway you put everything away and in place you put and old photo up in your closet of you and your old best friend you felt bad for what happened but its to late. He most likely moved he also hates you to for braking the promise you guys made when you were younger its all in the past but you do wish you could see him again. You walked out of your room downstairs to look at the rest of the home it was fancy 3bathrooms 2 bedrooms kitchen living room dinning room. You looked out the back yard has a ton of tulips all different colors it was perfect you started to get hungry so you went down stairs to eat you guys ordered pizza then mom left to go shopping. In 1 day you will start at your new school scared to be around new people you have been pushing them away for 5 years your 17 now. You sometimes think about how bad you feel you hold something against someone and then when you lose them you realize it was a big mistake and how much you missed them a possibly loved them.

You took your money mom gave you an allowance a ton of money to buy things of course you mostly buy things for people in need but you need new clothes you lost some weight went a size down. You packed your old clothes and gave them to people in need and went to the mall you went to a kinda cheap kinda expensive store. You bought some hoodies, jackets, tops, pants, shorts, shoes
You never were a dress or skirt kinda girl you never wore makeup to you go all natural.

You then ran into a tall boy around 6'1 he helped you up and helped pick up your bags he offered to help carry them he introduced himself as kasha.

He turned out to be a really nice guy he's like you helps give others in need clothes anything they need to live takes them to the doctor. He wants to be a lawyer when he gets older to help serve justice to others and help send bad peoples to jail it turns out he's going to your school to. You finally make it home he waves goodbye and leave you to it you sigh and stand their.

You
*remember (y/n) you cant let people close to you even hot guys* sigh

You walk in putting everything away then take a shower and change and brush your hair snd teeth and go to bed.