The mean guy

You POV
You were talking with your friends the whole lunch time you had pe by yourself you saw the guy with the thing over his eyes sitting by himself. You walk over to him slowly it looked like he was thinking deeply you knew he was the quiet boy and the loner and very rude to everyone you felt like you knew him.

You
Hey im (y/n) whats yours :)

???
You don't need to know that!

You
Hey I'm just wanna make friendly conversation :(

???
Just leave me alone freak!

You
:'(

you walked off holding back your tears you sat in the corner and took out your book and started to draw you wanted to know why it hurts to much it makes no sense. You drew a broken heart with you and your old best friend it was perfect but not good enough you crumble it up and threw it in the trash and left class.

???
A girl tried talking to me she reminds me of my old best friend i miss her i was so mad i yelled at her and was being rude i could tell she was going to cry. I saw her leave and sat alone drawing she looked sad yet mad after she finished she crumbled it up and threw it away.

I felt the need to see what she drew it might be a way to see if it was my old best friend drawing method she draws Different than others. She soon walked out of class early i made sure she was gone then no one else was looking i took it out and went back to my spot.
I slowly opened it to see a broken heart and a girl that looks exactly like my old best friend and a guy who looked like me nothing off. Theres my answer she was (y/n) (l/n) and i just made her cry and sad i messed up really bad but how can i tell her its me man this is hard.

I can feel all my feelings come back for her i started becoming shy to talk i can feel loved again and her body just got better to. I don't know what to do i need to follow her at all times to keep you safe but not know its me and slowly become her friend i need her back no matter what the costs are.