The plan

You POV
it was Monday you did your morning routine and shadow picked you up and took you to school holding hands as normal compliments came your guys way which you didn't mind. You both walked up to the group of guys and talked about life and whats been going on and how the teacher are all that kinda stuff. You both walked to class together you guys walked in he gave you a kiss a decent lasting one he was always gentle which is one thing you love about him. Unknown to you the person who is now in every class he can get with you was watching in anger and with now broken pencil he also was sad you gave up trying to talk to him.

???
I saw my love walk in i was so happy till i saw that boy with her HA i bet be doesn't know how to treat her right know everything about her from her hates to likes. From her type of clothing undergarments and food snd drinks or  what kinda movies she likes oh all the medicine she takes what kinda body wash snd conditioner and all that what her allergies are.

When i saw them kiss they were so into it she was blushing the thing was true everyone compliments them but why it should me be and (y/n) NOT shadow and (y/n). I also planed names for our future kids our wonderful kids me coming home from work to her making dinner or baking then we make love every night and have vacations and dates. Well i guess its time to kill shadow he is getting in the way to much i know her weakness thats one i need to slowly brake her then show up snd be their for her.

Then she will trust me and become friends and then have a kid then date and have a kid and marry have meany more kids.