Adventure for the Cure

"The cure for the cure of ûmßar Çä╓ta is found in a mystical cave under a very tall mountain far away from any land imaginable. The mountain of Megma. Found east from any land." "East? Starting from any land? Interesting..." Pices murmured as he reads. He prepared his needs for traveling into a far away land. His wand that could blast all kinds of spells, his spell book that conceals the magic of all the spells, his magical cape that could grant his deepest desires, his mystic cap that grants him stealth, and his bag of dreams that stores more than anyone expect.Chapter 3: To the East The travel to the east was very tiring. Pices took rests regularly but is still not enough. So, he took a rag from the bag of dreams and laid it on the floor. He sat on it, and said a spell. "Wîngär° Lêvita±um!" And in a blink of an eye, the rag floated. Pices prepared himself for the fast journey by adding a magical barrier in all the sides of the rag to prevent him from falling. And with the help of another spell from the spell book, the rag flew straight to east. It only took the rag a couple of days until Pices saw a very tall mountain "That must be the mountain of Megma." Pices whispered as he prepared himself. The rag finally went down and the barrier was taken away. There, Pices took again his rag and went on to the top of the mountain where there is a cave to enter.