Chapter 1 : Heartache

Jessica pov
At the end of a genocide run...
I was watching Frisk and Sans fight it was not pretty....The fight went on Frisk was ...doing I don't know what Sans threw bones and eventually it wasn't Frisk anymore it was Chara ....Chara Dreemurr....

OH hello there ! I didn't see you there im Jessica Hutt im 15 years old my soul trait is Fear and Determination yeah im a hybrid soul a ikebanna I have powers like Sans and Asriel Dreemurr god of hyper death and Gaster, right now im wearing a leopard print long sleeve shirt grey sweats black shoes and my pink jacket is tied around my waist I have brown eyes and short brown hair ...And right now Im watching a fight I look at my sailor moon theme necklace dad got me for Christmas.....I shook my head as I saw Chara getting ready to kill Sans?!?!?

Over my dead body...I thought as I ran towards them but Frisk took the hit as they fell I caught but they....they....I was trembling with my own fear. ....But then I heard Frisk but they were speaking to Sans....I swear even when we aren't fighting im invisible....

"Sans ....take my soul and reset the timeline...." he ran for the soul like how Chara was....But U summoned my spear Dukami was helping to ....

(That's Dukami but pink ).
Then Chara was triggering me with my bad past.

" are you kidding Jessica ? Your Storyshift brother didn't want you and no one here does too ! Your better off dead !" Sans was able to grab the soul

" looking for this ? " he then saw me and teleported me near him then everything went white ....

A few hours later
I was standing near Frisk at Sans outpost in hotland they were trying to balance 20 hotdogs on their head .

" Sans ! Jessica! Watch this !" they tried twirling but fell as well as the hotdogs but they smiled as if they didn't fall. Then Sans started to speak..

" Hey uh.....Jess ....Kid ? Y'know can't keep resetting like this cause if we do things that aren't suppose to be here will appear so keep an eye out for anything that seems odd kay ?" 

he looked me and I know why cause before Frisk came I did a geno route well pacifist first but then Cora took over and all that ended because of Frisk but Sabs didn't have a problem with it .....I mean he did but he forgave me no I think Undyne has a grudge against me ... And could you blame her ? So Frisk went into the lab and I went to go see what was up cause I got a bad feeling ....then I see them talking with Chara?! 

Chara pov
I finally see Frisk here but I decided to talk to them first.

" these glitches are fun Y'know? I also found out you only need determination to exist in this world....and those amalgamates gave me enough determination " The idiot tried to save themself but resetting but that's not happening! I covered that button with hate.

" enough determination to over come yours =) " So I threw them into the D.T extractor Determination extractor to be exact with Frisk' s determination I'll be unstoppable.... Then I head footsteps running towards me it was Sans, Flowey, and Jessica...all prepared to fight ....

" Look at that we got......a comedian....a traitor .....and a freak .....CoMe =) "

Sans and Flowey started attacking first but I didn't see Jessica anywhere ?

Must've ran away scardy cat !

Sans and Flowey noticed this to until I felt a slash against my back .....you have got to be kidding me...... SHE WAS BEHIND ME ?!?!? 

Sans pov
I didn't see Jess anywhere I assume she ran off. But then I see her Behind Chara with a spear heh go get her kid.....after that the D.T extractor dinged like a microwave after a bag of popcorn is done. Frisk fell out I ran for their determination.....