Chapter 2: New life

Jessica pov
I was asleep but in my dreams I see a....princess ? But I didn't see her face and she ran to a man but then I woke up to dad yelling .

" Jessica! Time to go to school !" Gaster yelled

"Okay dad !" did I Mention I call Gaster 'dad' now ? So I sat up on my bed in my room.

It's been a week since I've been here and I'm still getting used to it....So I got dressed in my school uniform and yes dad made me go to a school that made me wear a uniform....

(That's her uniform)
I actually like it not the skirt tho I hate wearing skirts dresses....You get it....But it is my style. So I went downstairs with my bag. Seeing dad reading so I grab a cherry soda take my pill and head for the door .

" Im off to school dad see ya !"

" Bye ! Oh and remember I'll be home late so there'll be spaghetti in the fridge and tomorrow's the weekend so you can relax"

"Okay dad bye!"
And I started running to school but as I pass a parking lot I see a bunch of kids torturing a cat.

" HEY ! LEAVE THAT CAT ALONE!!"
So I ran over to the cat as those kids ran away.

"Rotten brats...." I picked up the cat it had a bandage on it's head..

" Did those creepy kids hurt you kitty ?" the cat started meowing and trying to remove the bandage off it's head. I chuckeled as I removed the band aids

" let me get that for you~" then it jumped on my head then a wall it also had a crescent moon on it's forhead .

" Is that a crescent moon ?"
I looked at my pink watch 7:11 am it read so I bolted to school I'm gonna be so late.

At the school
"Jessica ! You are late stand in the hallway !"

" Yes Miss Tori...."
I was standing in the hall when I remembered something....I forgot my lunch at home....I facepalmed myself how could I be so stupid ?! Then I saw the sun coming through the window which reminds me of my dream...

" The princess in my dream was so pretty ....." then my Teacher Underfell Toriel burst though to show I only got 67% on my last english test .

Now Im sitting in my seat waiting for this day to be over cause I have no friends....I look over to see Frisk and Asriel as well as some other au monsters...

UnderSwap,Underfell, Swapfell, Horrortale, Underlus- WAIT WHAT ?!?!? I put my head down knowing no one's gonna talk to me I look over to see a girl that kinda looks like Betty Staring at me .

She just kept staring but then class had begun ....

Timeskip
It was lunch and im just waiting for it to be over I forgot my lunch at home so yeah....But I didn't really care. Then I look over to the Underlust folk or UL Mettaton , UL Papyrus, UL Sans yea that trio of trouble then they noticed I was staring so I look away tired and bored.

At least it's the weekend ...
I thought feeling so very tired
Then I remember I didn't even make my lunch that's why I didn't bring it.

Smooth move....
I mentally scold myself then I see that girl staring at me .

Why is she staring ?!?!?!?
She then goes to Betty I see them whisper then look at me. So I got permission to go to the library I decide to look for a few books ...

I get a book on souls , a book on human and monster history, and a book on crystals after I check them out I read the soul book reading about

Determination, Bravery, Justice, Kindness, Patience, Integrity, and perseverance also fear. But then I read a hidden ? Chapter on the rainbow soul