Chapter 6

Friday [The Date]

Luke's POV

Today's the day of Me and Calum's date. I'm so ecstatic. But I am also nervous. I don't know if he's going to enjoy the surprise date or not. I'm not really sure. But I know for one thing is that the date is going to be romantic and maybe cliche. But I don't care. I just want it to be spectacular.
Anyways, right now I'm getting ready for the date. Right when I was going to style my hair my phone buzzed.

From: Cal-Pal ;) <3
"Hey Lukey <3 what should I wear tonight?

"Hey Cal :) just wear something casual."

"Okay babe are you going to pick me up lol."

"Yea of course babe be there in 20, yeah."

"Okay see u soon."

I didn't really need to respond back. So i didn't. So now I'm getting ready to finally style my hair since I was rudely disruppted lol jk. I think I should have my hair in a nice decent quiff.

20 minutes later.....

I texted Calum saying that I'm downstairs. He responded with a okay and a kissy face. Ugghh he is just so adorable. I go up to his front door waiting for my amazing boy friend.... wait he's not my boy friend yet...

"Hey Calum" I say while he hugs me an places a soft small kiss on my lips.

"Hi Luke" he says as he blushes.

"Ready to go" I ask him.

"Yup, sure am" he responded with a smile.

With that I walk with him to my car and open his door just because I'm a gentleman.

"Thanks" he muttered.

"Welcome" I say blushing.

"Where are we exactly going Hemmings?"

"It, a surprise" I say and with that we're off to the date location.

Authors Note

Hey guys thanks for reading. and yes I updated finally. I tried to make it a little longer than my other chapters. and I kinda left u with a small cliffhanger. so vote and comment and I'll update later. bye love yous